Payback Released

Well, can't something be done about that? After all, the main advantage of the GP2X over other consoles like the GBA is that it's open so why not use that advantage?

im sure in time they will make addons (since it is on a fairly big sd card, and it was only released this week) but like jrd said, there are 11 maps (im sure those will take along time to beat) but more wouldn't hurt (btw is there a map creator of some sorts?)

jrd posted on Dec 7 2006 at 05:18 PM said:
OrR posted on Dec 7 2006 at 06:20 PM said:
So at can you add player created maps ( http://www.apex-designs.net/payback_maps.html ) ? Never heard an answer to that...

Unfortunately the GP2X version uses a different file format to the Amiga and Mac versions so you can't use those maps - although it does include a lot more built-in maps than those versions (11 vs 4), including some of the better ones from that page.

He has to do the HDR =p

Last edited by a moderator:
I know everyone is talking about GTA/Payback comparison, but does anyone remember Miami Chase for the Amiga? Brilliant game by Codemasters

The game doesn't come in a box.

Got this today for Xmas. Some big improvements from the demo, the best I find being able to change the view distance- You can see corners and cops a lot easier if you're zoomed further out.

I highly recommend this game! I spent a lot of time on the demo, and the full game is great!

Back