Pandora/wiz Softcase Prototype

Choose a number, look below

• Total voters

andrewe1, I really like your designs.
(Now its getting a bit difficult to me because of my bad english, but I try my best that everyone can understand what I mean)
To me the material on the surface of your first try looked a bit more pleasant/convenient(angenehm?) than the one on your second try. However, I didn't get a chance to touch it, so I might be very wrong. I can not estimate the protection value of any of those, but I think that the case needs to be more shock absorbing rather than give protection from scuff(Abnutzung?).
The pocket for the extra stuff is a good idea as you did it, although it does not give any cover from water splashes and no visual protection.
The closing device with the Velcro looked just like I imagined it. Perfect for me.
For me the Logo would be enough, I don't really like the letters on the closing, but I could well live with it.

I will definitely buy one if you go so far. Great work. Keep it up.

I just came across this post so I apologize for posting so late. I just wanted to know how things turned out with these cases as they're pretty impressive! I'm interested in the Wiz case more than the Pandora as I probably wont buy one till next year. Were these ever sold? If so, how do I order one? I definately need a case for my Wiz and I'm not a big fan of the one case being offered by GPH.

Well, the thread might be just over 3 months old... still too old to revive? :p

andrewe1 had mentioned in another thread that they'd been put on hold till the release of Pandora:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50249-pandora-softcase/page__view__findpost__p__769211

Last edited by a moderator:
Back