Ultrabox's are In-Stock for your Pandora

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
UK408ContentsCloseup.jpg
These cases are quite amazing. Put your spare battery behind the pouch in the charcoal transparent lid to uniquely identify that this is indeed Pandora's box. Both the 308 and 408 can hold the Pandora's softcase too. For the Pandora by itself the 308 ($24), with/without a softcase, has room for a USB cable and some earbuds depending on how its arranged. If you need your charger and extra cables, the 408 ($29) is the way to fly. Don't own a softcase, no worries, these cases have a kangaroo style pouch in the lid that you can keep your Pandora safe from scuffs and scratches while transporting with room for the other gear in the bottom of the case. I really like the extra battery in the lid, really nice effect. Pictures to follow.

Get them while they are fresh:

http://www.ithic.com

Also got SD cards back in-stock.

UltraBox%20408%20Pandora%20Battery%20Lid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, perfect timing! I was just searching for a case (beyond the official soft-case), this looks fantastic.

Could we get a picture of a Pandora against a 308 and against a 408? I'm trying to get a good idea of the size, but I don't even know which one that's a picture of (I assume it's the 408 in the second picture).

How much wiggle room is there if it's just a Pandora in a 308? Should I go buy some foam to go with it too?

I can get a picture of the two side by side.

The 408 is in both pictures above. Regarding foam for the 308, if you put the Pandora in the zippered pouch, you don't need the foam, it won't wiggle in there if you have an extra battery behind the lid. The 408 is basically twice as deep as the 308. If you don't put the Pandora in the pouch, it will slide around and you want some foam or an earbud case to keep it in place.

I had a Googlitch with my store gadget on this site, is it working for everyone outside of my IP address? Oh Google, why does it have to be a love/hate thing with you? And pay some taxes why don't you, you f(_)ckers have bankrupted Ireland.

UK%20408%20n%20308.jpg

UK%20308%20Pandora%20Battery%20Earbuds.jpg

The 1st pic is a 408 and 308. Inside the 408 is a Pandora softcase below the Pandora.

The 2nd pic is the 308 with a Pandora in the lid pouch with a battery behind it. This is the best configuration for the 308 if you have a spare battery in the lid, the Pandora fits snug and won't bounce around.

Any questions or requests for different configurations let me know!

Very, very, very nice. The SLR camera taken pic (the very first pic in your opening post) is beautiful to say the least. I feel like showing all my mates that pic.

Anyway, I can't be bothered Googling, but what are the dimension of your BIGGEST Ultrabox? I really need to know before buying.

Very, very, very nice. The SLR camera taken pic (the very first pic in your opening post) is beautiful to say the least. I feel like showing all my mates that pic.

Anyway, I can't be bothered Googling, but what are the dimension of your BIGGEST Ultrabox? I really need to know before buying.
308 internal 20 x 12 x 6.5 cm

external 23.1 x 3.73 x 4.63 cm

408 internal 20 x 12 x 10 cm

external 23.1 x 15.0 x 10.8 cm

My girlfriend took that first pic, iphone on the rest for now, she's 3000 miles away.

Hmmmm...I may have to do some cutting of the internals.

Thanks, mate. Will have a bit of a think about the 408.

As for your gf, tell her she's too far away, but she takes great pics. :)

Just adjusted the price on these boxes after looking over my invoice.

308 $21

408 $25

I actually went with the Pelican 1040 instead of the Ultrabox, mostly because I'm a fan of getting the smallest and most padded box possible (I already have a bag to carry the rest of the accessories in), and it's fantastic, a few inches smaller (in length and width) than either Ultrabox. It's also impossibly more sturdy than the standard soft case, not to mention waterproof.

Also, Link, you deliver stuff insanely fast. I ordered this thing two days ago, and it arrived today. You're awesome!

I actually went with the Pelican 1040 instead of the Ultrabox, mostly because I'm a fan of getting the smallest and most padded box possible (I already have a bag to carry the rest of the accessories in), and it's fantastic, a few inches smaller (in length and width) than either Ultrabox. It's also impossibly more sturdy than the standard soft case, not to mention waterproof.

Also, Link, you deliver stuff insanely fast. I ordered this thing two days ago, and it arrived today. You're awesome!
Glad you found something that meets your needs. I really like the Pelican 1040, and switch between that and the UK UltraBox 408 with official OPT softcase myself. Thanks for the props on the quick shipping, I try the best I can.

Back