Pandora with microSD - will you buy it?

Will you buy the Pandora 2 if it only has microSD slots?

• Yes, I don't mind much or at all.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Yes, but I'd prefer it had at least one full sized SD slot.

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • No, I need to be able to use full sized SD - it needs at least one full sized SD slot.

Votes: 50 39.4%
  • No, microSD sucks and I will not buy it if has any microSD slots.

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

Dodging the question regarding your incorrect analysis as usual...

Then we are done. If you cannot be a man and concede when your logic is faulty and your conclusions therefore stupid, you are an irrational human being.

I have proven it, your poll is categorically rigged unbalanced against microSD because you can vote more times for SD than you can for microSD. Therefore your conclusion that you can merely sum the counts in each category is wrong. This is trivial analysis, I am surprised at how much difficulty you exhibit in understanding it.

You can't admit defeat on that point, so instead you redirect the conversation, as I now redirect my attention to more rational affairs.

Good day.

EDIT: Clarified wording from "rigged" to "unbalanced" since the former has accusatory connotations that were neither implied nor explicitly stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The concept of this is pretty clear - more room for a distributing controller on the card itself to get speed has resulted in less room on the card for memory - which is in smaller GB chunks to interact with the controller in a 'more sandforce' type way.

Stop making shit up, you have absolutely zero evidence to support this claim or even any kind of legitimate technical conjecture.

If you would like to rejoin the debate, then please take a more civilized tone.

Dodging the question regarding your incorrect analysis as usual...

Then we are done. If you cannot be a man and concede when your logic is faulty and your conclusions therefore stupid, you are an irrational human being.

I have proven it, your poll is categorically rigged against microSD because you can vote more times for SD than you can for microSD. Therefore your conclusion that you can merely sum the counts in each category is wrong. This is trivial analysis, I am surprised at how much difficulty you exhibit in understanding it.

You can't admit defeat on that point, so instead you redirect the conversation, as I now redirect my attention to more rational affairs.

Good day.

You're twisting that poll to suit your need to attack me.

There are 12 options from which people may, "Choose as many as you would find as acceptable outcomes."

There are 4 different options presented for internal memory. On board NAND, microSD, SD and none.

There are 3 different options for external memory. microSD, SD and none.

One of the 12 choices is on board NAND only and no slots.

One of the 12 choices is, 'same as the existing Pandora + bigger on board NAND' - and it got 20% of the response.

In fact, of the possibilities, only SIX options included ANY provision for an internal card slot.

Of the SIX options that included ANY provision for an internal card slot, microSD was given FOUR of them.

So, if you REALLY want to consider that poll rigged, with response to internal media choice it is rigged in microSD's favor.

Now, if you want to get into actual statistics, you'll realize that neither of these polls has enough respondents to actually gain statistical relevancy. In Sociology you can refer to small sample polls like this as 'directional' in nature as they do show trends - but are inadequate to prove causality.

Would you like to go back to actually understanding usage cases for configurations now instead of 'how polls work'?

If you would like to rejoin the debate, then please take a more civilized tone.

"Stop making shit up" is too much for you? Do I need to replace "shit" with "things"? Don't know what's with your sudden high-roading attitude, you've hardly been civil on these boards..

You'd have to start uploading piles of unrelated pictures to do that.

Picture-unrelated.jpg

What was this thread about again?

Hopefully, one day, http://boards.openpandora.org will run out of disk space, then this "thread" will stop.
Disks are cheap, and these repetitive arguments should compress nicely!
Rofl, indeed. But still, it will fill the disk one day or another.

You'd have to start uploading piles of unrelated pictures to do that.

Picture-unrelated.jpg

What was this thread about again?
Don't remember. Probably "how to troll" ^^.

Yup, the escalation was very subtle, and nothing's worth a good, real-life example.

I'll buy it either way,

BUT I will be happiest if it has 2 external full-size SD card slots, like regular Pandora. I have no way at the moment to carry around tiny little things without the chance of losing them. I don't mind if it also has 1 or more internal microsd cards. I have never seen an external microsd slot, except in an adapter. Is this the general opinion more or less? I want compatibility with Pandora 1, so using the same media is a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back