Pandora Mk0 Devboard - Some Hires Videos

that was incredible! i haven't been so excited to see an OS boot since i built my first computer many years ago. :lol:

i also like the shots of the latest board. i've had the old board picture as a desktop background for quite some time, it's nice to see it from a different angle. :)

thanks ED for all your hard work on that video!

That..... that was beautiful, thank you. If videos and pics keep coming like they are, I'll happily wait till November ;)

The video was great and entertaining. I was waiting for PSX emulation at the very end but was surprised it wasn't included. Still good stuff, though (Quake 2 looked great).

ZenFinder said:
That..... that was beautiful, thank you. If videos and pics keep coming like they are, I'll happily wait till November ;)
I agree. Regular media updates of this quality will make the wait much more bearable. I'm sure if we got regular updates of this caliber people wouldn't be nearly so impatient.

Thanks for the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dling the 1080i version right now...

JUST FINISHED!

Finished watching, cool, good stuff. Was hoping to see the whole unit in action with the controls and what not, but I'll take what I can get. I'm pretty excited!

From "Some July updates" posted by michael at www.openpandora.org

- Wifi/BT is now integrated into the final pre-production PCB.

So that you've shown us not the final one?

Thanks for the videos ED! Looks great...Can't wait to play some FPS's...And I don't really like fighters that much, but I think I'm gonna play quite a lot now!

Great video! but I also have to ask. Why does your board not have the wifi module in place?

Soulkiller said:
Great video! but I also have to ask. Why does your board not have the wifi module in place?
none of the photographed mk0s do

GUIs are nice and everything but I'll probably find myself using the CLI more.

Titcher said:
GUIs are nice and everything but I'll probably find myself using the CLI more.
I hope that the OS has an option to remove the GUI and only use command-line.

I remember reading quite a while ago that the GUI would eat system resources even while running in the background, is this still true?
Sorry for the possibly noobish question, I know nothing about how any of this works. :ph34r:

Back