Pandora Boards Regulars

I mostly lurked when I started here, but I have posted with increasing frequency over time.

I stick mainly to the Pandora areas of the board, but I do occasionally venture into the off-topic area.

-- Neelix

I don't see myself as part of the regular crowd here, I'm more of an irregular poster and contributor :)

I log in every day too

2 Pandora boards...

1 iCP2 board...

3 Off Topic boards

the rest of them I am saving for a rainy day

Check the boards every day. Long time lurker and got linked to the Pandora in the GP2x F200 days. 

I did get a pandora albeit for a few months (case cracked and lcd went within 2-3 months and I was moving country so opted for a refund rather than a repair).

I mostly post every now and again to complain about how expensive it is while wishing I could afford one. Especially as Pound to Euros is rubbish as well. 

I'm tempted to buy one again but 400 quid is just a surreal amount of money and I'm hoping to move to Berlin soon.. Maybe end of this compo I'll get one and I've heard there's been great things done on the OS.

Last edited by a moderator:
i check most days but don't most much anymore.

it usually takes some indignation on my part in response to someones post to lure me out but i try to just stay out of it all these days.

i just got married to an american and have other priorities above bickering i.e. sorting out the visa to get her over here in england!

relliker my nick is
post rarely i do
but lurk each day here too.

^--- and that was supposed to be a haiku.
-----^ and this line rhymed with "too".

I was once a lurker (in the GP32X forum days), but now seem to spend more time reading & posting here than playing with my Pandora  :unsure:

Read most of the Pandora forums (except for GHz and P2 spam), never touch the other boards unless fed a link in #openpandora (anybody who mentions "twitter" now gets it :p )

Original first day preorderer.
Luckily received my classic Pandora may 2011, just before CC stopped delivering.

Have followed (lurked) the boards daily since preorder launch in 2008, but only rarely feel the need to post.

Grezm

Back