Board Conduct Appreciation

Sphinxter said:
PoisonedV said:
pandora said:
This all won't last long, considering my newfound supertroll abilities.
on gp32x, troll just means "someone whos beliefs don't align perfectly with mine"
also you suck at it
No it actually means the same thing everywhere, someone saying something stupid like your message there trying to get someone to reply like this message here and hopefully ignite a flame war. Since this is your only reply and his has three you must suck even worse at it.
how am I trolling? I'm not even shitposting. calm down, pal.

Last edited by a moderator:
gp2.eXe said:
Guys, please, I just talked about how mature and polite this forum is, in fact that's what the thread is about. ;)
Can a thread about how polite people are really go anywhere but a jovial flamewar?

Probably, but that wouldn't be any fun. :p

PS: Also you suck or something.

Aninhumer said:
gp2.eXe said:
Guys, please, I just talked about how mature and polite this forum is, in fact that's what the thread is about. ;)
Can a thread about how polite people are really go anywhere but a jovial flamewar?

Probably, but that wouldn't be any fun. :p

PS: Also you suck or something.
Good to know that you see the sarcasm in there. ;)

Im new to this site and i have noticed good behavior also. I'm 15, so when i say something stupid, im used to kids at school going on about it for the rest of the week. Here, no matter how stupid my posts have been(halo wiz anyone?) people have kept the humor in good taste.

Someone also said earlier that younger kids dont usually play older games, this is different for me, since ive been playing the NES since age 4, but i know what you mean. I brought up the Commodore 64 in class one time, and people had no clue what i was talking about.

beavith said:
Im new to this site and i have noticed good behavior also. I'm 15, so when i say something stupid, im used to kids at school going on about it for the rest of the week. Here, no matter how stupid my posts have been(halo wiz anyone?) people have kept the humor in good taste.
but it can get annoying.

beavith said:
Someone also said earlier that younger kids dont usually play older games, this is different for me, since ive been playing the NES since age 4, but i know what you mean. I brought up the Commodore 64 in class one time, and people had no clue what i was talking about.

a sad day, indeed.

I believe he means his new found ability to comfortably rest a nut-sack on his chin :p

J/k. Had to be immature in a thread patting everyone on the back about being mature and stuff...

Possibly on-topic, I have been out of the GP2X scene loop ever since I "fixed" mine with super glue (it still works, but I really can't play games on it), and yet I still feel right at home after three years absence.

I also seem to have nicely landed at the end of the Pandora's hellish delay cycle (hopefully), so as far as I'm concerned, I've just come back to find out all the awesome people I used to chat with have banded together into some kind of super team, and are about to release the best handheld ever.

So yeah, you guys are pretty awesome. :)

Aninhumer said:
Possibly on-topic, I have been out of the GP2X scene loop ever since I "fixed" mine with super glue (it still works, but I really can't play games on it), and yet I still feel right at home after three years absence.

I also seem to have nicely landed at the end of the Pandora's hellish delay cycle (hopefully), so as far as I'm concerned, I've just come back to find out all the awesome people I used to chat with have banded together into some kind of super team, and are about to release the best handheld ever.

So yeah, you guys are pretty awesome. :)
You have some brown on your nose!

Back