Boards

kjohn211

Still Fresh
This is a topic dedicated to the progress of the boards. Considering next month this is going to be the main thing that concerns people. I thought I should start this thread. Any updates please go here. Let me start off by sayiing this:

Update # 1

about 360 boards are already tested
and 700 produced

Our goal is 4000

Yawn, do we have to have another "What about the boards" thread that'll end up being a flame war or end up with pictures of Bunnies or way off topic "cue the bunnies" The boards will be finished when they're finished and will be shipped when they're ready. I think that pretty much clears it up.

We could have a "What about the keypads"
We could have a "What about the tv-out cables"
We could have a "What about the SD cards"

But I hope not....

Wouldn't it be great if the "Current status" page gets updated more frequently now parts are going to come in. Then the place where this type of info is intended to be placed would actually be a bit more useful imho.

*cough* ED, you reading this? ;) *cough*

Good point, but sometimes you catch him replying to posts in these forums. Would think that updating the website saves time compared to reading through various topics.

On the other hand he might find reading our nonsense relaxing :)

You should bug that unofficial blog guy about maintaining the roadmap. (I did a basic update today). Maybe it needs a section called What's Arrived At Craig's House?

I'll do it if Craig promises to post pics within 24hrs of announcing them via Twitter, and stop putting SD cards in Macs. :p

The Community Blog is the right place and I've also started to color production related info red in the quotes thread. Chances are that those places are more up to date than this thread which will fall off the first page soon :p

Love your work Mali. Obviously not all that info makes it into blog posts but it's an invaluable everyday resource!

I'm working on a little "What's Arrived At Craig's House" gallery right now. :) Can't wait to put pictures of people in it. :D

Gruso said:
Love your work Mali. Obviously not all that info makes it into blog posts but it's an invaluable everyday resource!

I'm working on a little "What's Arrived At Craig's House" gallery right now. :) Can't wait to put pictures of people in it. :D

When the pictures are up and I've seen the people can I choose which one makes my Pandora?! You could have a drop down menu of the team members and we could input our order numbers to attach our choice to. It can be like choosing the elf that makes your Christmas toys. In fact I demand this feature.</sarcasm>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back