Order Of Shippment

mcobit said:
@mail: Ich möchte ja nur wissen, ob es eine Verzögerung gibt, weil manche Pandoras erst im grossen Maßstab nach Deutschland etc. geschickt werden und dann an die Kunden. ;-)
Ich denke Xenu ist nah dran. An ED's Stelle würde ich auch mit dem Auto fahren und die 700 Pandoras persönlich nach der Montage mit nach Hause transportieren :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the rest of you but I paid quite a large sum of money to have it shipped from the US.

So if it's shipped from Europe now I think speed would be a bigger factor then cost efficiency as even in worst case scenario they'll end up in the plus on the shipping costs.

Now we have 2 scenario's. Either they all get made, then divided between the shops, brought to their seperate locations and then shipped. Or at the end of every day the finished, tested, packaged Pandora's get driven (picked up whatever) to the postoffice (DHL, UPS whatever)and sent off in order of payment.

Seems to me that second scenario makes a hell of a lot more sense to everyone involved. In any event, I think I ordered from the English store so this turn of events is best case scenario for me personally anyways :D

EDIT: actually I assumed it was going to be shipped from the US judging by the whopping amount charged, I might be wrong.

Xenu said:
My guess would be that the Evil Dragon will take his car to England full of empty boxes. Essemble as many Pandoras as he can muster in a week, box them and pack them in his car, whistling softly while he's driving extremely careful on Autobahn, resulting in a 10-mile long queue. Then arriving at home he'll ship them from Germany.

Seems daft to me. He could deliver some personally too and save even more shipping costs.
wink.gif

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    696 bytes · Views: 70
TaG said:
Xenu said:
My guess would be that the Evil Dragon will take his car to England full of empty boxes. Essemble as many Pandoras as he can muster in a week, box them and pack them in his car, whistling softly while he's driving extremely careful on Autobahn, resulting in a 10-mile long queue. Then arriving at home he'll ship them from Germany.

Seems daft to me. He could deliver some personally too and save even more shipping costs.
wink.gif
Would love to see ED knocking at the door with a box in his hand :lol:
.... I must buy a marker pen with silver ink :rolleyes:

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    696 bytes · Views: 81
KodeIn said:
Would love to see ED knocking at the door with a box in his hand :lol:
.... I must buy a marker pen with silver ink :rolleyes:

I hope to meet him at teh CeBIT fair in Hanover.
However, I think there won't be any Pandora build till teh 6th of march.
Oh, BTW, wasn't there some estimates for a "February shiping day"? :)

Considering ED is in Hanover the 6th, I am sure he won't drive to Craig before the 7th... :(

my guess (having observed how op operates for over a year): they have no clue yet and will do the most sensible thing possible under the circumstances then.

Back