Should I Trust International Airmail?

guizm

I just want to know what do you think about this, i choose the international airmal for shippment method, and now im a little worried, i live in Spain and public mail here is via " correos " and i don't trust them at all...
Im not worried about how many time will it take to ship here, but do you think i should change to ups to have guarantee that it will come? Does airmail have guarantee?

guizm said:
I just want to know what do you think about this, i choose the international airmal for shippment method, and now im a little worried, i live in Spain and public mail here is via " correos " and i don't trust them at all...
Im not worried about how many time will it take to ship here, but do you think i should change to ups to have guarantee that it will come? Does airmail have guarantee?
i think the pandora team sends the package insured. And UPS wont say you'l get your pandora faster. customs are interested in stuff from UPS. not stuff from airmail usally.

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS got me things from Hong Kong quickly and without Customs issues, UPS and Fedex always screwed it up and got me charged custom fees, then CHARGED me a fee for charging me a customs fee! Cocks (normally they charged me £10 for a £6 customs fee. Absolutely stupid).

hmm im also worried

i like USPS since i always get what i buy extremely fast, but the last time it happened that they charged me customs by box volume instead of doing it by value
i decided not to pay because the custom tax was larger than its real contents.

the joke here is that they had to return the packet, and i believe it costed them more cause the extra transport expenses. than the TAX itself

Enverex said:
USPS got me things from Hong Kong quickly and without Customs issues, UPS and Fedex always screwed it up and got me charged custom fees, then CHARGED me a fee for charging me a customs fee! Cocks (normally they charged me £10 for a £6 customs fee. Absolutely stupid).

Last time I got something from UPS ground the fee was over $45 on a $50 item.

Fedex wasn't so bad. Only $30 on a $200 item.

Oh yeah - I'm in Canada. UPS blows here. When I got offered Royal Air Mail (I think it was?), and it was cheaper, I jumped at the opportunity!

Enverex said:

Just be clear here... you're pissed that they followed the law and that they charged brokerage fees for doing your customs paperwork for you? I hope you never get a job where international shipping is involved.

guizm said:

I am thinking about the same and finally I think I will use UPS (because I don't trust my postal service)
But first I have to contact again with Openpandora Ltd. by email to know if I may change the shipping method because my first election (almost 1 year ago) was Airmail.

Gusarapo said:
guizm said:

I am thinking about the same and finally I think I will use UPS (because I don't trust my postal service)
But first I have to contact again with Openpandora Ltd. by email to know if I may change the shipping method because my first election (almost 1 year ago) was Airmail.
Hey guarapo, vives en madrid no? Yo estoy por pozuelo... Es interesante ver mas gente que desconfia de correos, avisame si te dejan cambiar la forma de envio y que formas te dan para pagarlo.
Traduction: (Lol)
Hey gusarapo, you live in madrid don't you? I live in pozuelo ( a village from madrid )... Its interesting to see that more people don't trust "correos", let me know if they let you change the shippment method and wich payment options they give you.

I was just a little excited seeing someone from spain here, this is full of Aussies and Uk's...

For me international couriers like FedEX would mean I would surely be taxed 100% (fucking stupid country).
With normal airmail, even if they tax me, I'll only be taxed 60%.

guizm said:
Gusarapo said:
guizm said:

I was just a little excited seeing someone from spain here, this is full of Aussies and Uk's...

There's some "Yanks" here too.

Nation.A.List said:
guizm said:
this is full of Aussies and Uk's...
And one of them is better at cricket than the other! ;)

Krikkit? :p

Back