Refund problems

Speculant

Still Fresh
I cancelled my order on September 27th, and Jacquelyn emailed me back on September 29th stating "I will process the refund via Paypal as requested."

It has been well over a month and I have received no money. I emailed Jacquelyn back on the 10th of this month asking what happened, and I have so far received no response.

I do not have the proper links but it appears OP is backlogged/swamped with emails . The company is making some huge production changes [hopefully for the best] so they are very busy. You are not the only one with this situation.

Keep at it with the emails . Maybe it it is advised to NOT email the UK division[Craigix] but rather the German division [EvilDragon]??

Check the Pandora home web page.

Perhaps a moderator can be of more help here.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
erm... If Jacquelyn is involved that means their order is with Craig's store... Contacting ED isn't really going to help in that situation.

- Neelix

At least Speculant got a reply originally, I sent an email requesting a refund the day after Speculant did plus a further 3 since September and I've yet to receive any kind of reply. Also posted in the Ask Craig forum but again no answer (Sony moved it to general today to get a little more exposure), I'm gonna write to Craig's company instead to hopefully receive a response before pursuing other avenues of recovering my money.

My gosh...I really hope I can get my money back. That was $374.99, if I never get it back, bad things are going to happen.

My gosh...I really hope I can get my money back. That was $374.99, if I never get it back, bad things are going to happen.
Dont worry you will get your money back for sure but it might take a while.There was a problem with google checkout payments but i gather thats resolved. Edd gets a ton of emails and it can take him a while to get through them. But if your order is with craig then he will be issuing your refund. it would be good if craig clarified the current situation in the pandora blog though.

At least Speculant got a reply originally, I sent an email requesting a refund the day after Speculant did plus a further 3 since September and I've yet to receive any kind of reply. Also posted in the Ask Craig forum but again no answer (Sony moved it to general today to get a little more exposure), I'm gonna write to Craig's company instead to hopefully receive a response before pursuing other avenues of recovering my money.
There was a phone number for craigs shop too. Any luck ringing that?

It's not on the website from what I can see but I think someone posted it either here or to gp32x however I heard no one answers it, besides under distant selling regulations a phone call is not really sufficient for anything so not wasting my time with that.

Hey guys, I made this thread originally

http://boards.openpa...wn/page__st__20

I would like to send my Pandora back for repairs because it came out of the box not in proper working condition. Can someone advise? I emailed every email I could think of and have received no answer.
I think theres a backlog of e-mails in craigs shop. Evildragon might repair the pandora for you though. Unless it requires a new board or such,then youd have to wait for the new shipments in Jan/feb as far as i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I made this thread originally

http://boards.openpa...wn/page__st__20

I would like to send my Pandora back for repairs because it came out of the box not in proper working condition. Can someone advise? I emailed every email I could think of and have received no answer.
I think theres a backlog of e-mails in craigs shop. Evildragon might repair the pandora for you though. Unless it requires a new board or such,then youd have to wait for the new shipments in Jan/feb as far as i know.

How do I contact Evildragon, can I just send my Pandora back, what address do I send it to?

Private Message on this forum is a good way to contact him.

Seems a long time, indeed this is strange.

Better use a PM in here, mails can be marked as spam sometimes. It happens to me from time to time.

^ You'd need to PM Craig (he has the username Craigix), since your first post indicates that you purchased from his shop (Jacquelyn is with Craig's company).

I did a while back (when I made this thread) and he never responded. I just sent him another one, hopefully he responds this time.

I got an email back from Jacquelyn! She said she was sorry about the mixup and my refund will be processed this week. I will post again when I get the money back.

I got your PM and we're dealing with it (as you see we emailed you), no idea why we didn't get your emails.

Back