Never received a Pandora nor a refund

Oh, and as a side note: as far as I know, OP LTD never objected or denied the validity of the claims. They simply stated they were out of funds.
Which may have to do with large amounts of money from the company silently being transferred to private bank accounts for buying stuff... we all know the story although nobody really knows how much money he spent on his big America trip after the whole 3D printer and Nissan Leaf thing.

Unfortunately, there's no way to directly link those purchases and assets to OP LTD in a legal sense. Unless he paid them directly from OP LTD's accounts, of course. And even if that were the case, without the specific receipts and bank records, there's still no proof. Actually, even if there was a money trail, he could also state that those assets have been sold already to gain more liquidity to the company. And he could have even done this legally by selling them to an unaffiliated friend, with a considerable discount (as they were "used goods", you could state the current value fairly low without any doubt), and then "purchase" them back as a private person. He could even state them as "broken in use". Furthermore, with the regular accounting rules (IIRC, it's been a while), you can make a 20% annual value decrease to the real assets the company owns (like buildings and machinery).

So, that's with a lot of "even if"s, to begin with. Without sustainable evidence, it would only hinder my case, and I might even stand accountable for libel, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, I knew that people in Germany often move to UK if they have to file for private insolvency, as it takes 7 years in Germany until the private insolvency is over, whereas it only takes 1 or 2 years in UK...

I know this is the second or third company Craig had to file insolvency for... it seems like the laws in UK are pretty relaxed when it comes to insolvency.

Wow, thanks. It's almost too easy nowadays if you live in the UK.

No wonder Craig was able to casually get away with his bs, 1 year is nothing!

Actually, a lot of Germans do that. Just google for "Privatinsolvenz England" and you'll find dozens of companies arranging an address in England for you so you can do that.

In Germany, it's 6 years, not 7 (I have to correct myself here)

Hmm should have know that earlier.. would have saved me a lot of trouble... But then again, I don´t like to wiggle out so I will proudly pay my debts... Even if that means no Pyra for me :(

Hmm should have know that earlier.. would have saved me a lot of trouble... But then again, I don´t like to wiggle out so I will proudly pay my debts... Even if that means no Pyra for me :(
One day you might be able to get a Pyra. Think positive.

Buy a used one down the line. You'll get more accessories for a cheaper price..  I've bought 3 used pandoras (granted many of them ended up having issues  <_<  ) But its still worth it.  And sorry to the person's thread where I'm mentioning buying used pandoras :huh:  .. I always feel a bit guilty with that when many people never got theres.. .Granted everybody I bought mine from hardly took theres out of the box :blink:  I've field tested mine... Hey actually I think that may be a valid test for  the pyra.. give it a bumbling idiot like me so I can drop it in the snow and other stupid shit i've done with a pandora  :mellow:  If it survives my hands then its perfect for production  :p

Back