I Tried To Cancel My Order A Few Months Back

roelandb

Still Fresh
Hello,

I had ordered back in march 2009, but as time passed i started to lose interest in the pandora... and now, more than 2 years later i still have not received my order i had sent a mail to cancel my order.
They told me that they canceled my order and were going to send me a refund.
This happened 3 months ago, and i still have not received any refund...
Is there anyone else here that had the same experience, or any more ideas how to get a response out of the sales team?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is not front-page news for the GP32X website, so I've moved it out of the News Zone section. ;)

I'm afraid I can't help much here, as I haven't ever had any difficulty getting hold of anyone, so all I can do is say that you may want to try asking this over on the official Pandora forum as well, if you haven't already.

roelandb said:
Hello,

I had ordered back in march 2009, but as time passed i started to lose interest in the pandora... and now, more than 2 years later i still have not received my order i had sent a mail to cancel my order.
They told me that they canceled my order and were going to send me a refund.
This happened 3 months ago, and i still have not received any refund...
Is there anyone else here that had the same experience, or any more ideas how to get a response out of the sales team?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I too got no answer for my first cancellation mail so I waited about a month and sent them another mail. This time the reaction was quick and I got the money back in a few days (minus the paypal fee).
So I recommend that you send another one or two mails, they might have missed the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back