Order cancellation

nooneinparticular

Still Fresh
In 2011 I sent three e-mails regarding my order. One in july, one in august, and finally one in november.

I think I have been patient enough, I would like an answer ASAP. I have been on preorder since october 2009, I no longer have any interest in the Pandora, thus I want to cancel my order.

So you've waited all this time, a couple of years. Then a month before the anticipated re launch you decide to cancel your order. Sounds a little backwards to me, especially since these new pandoras have had cosmetic and performance upgrades compared to those of us with the origional pandoras. your loss.

Unfortunately, July of 2011 wasn't one month before the German-produced units begin shipping.

Folks who want to cancel shouldn't have to justify themselves. May that be an end to such posts, here.

@JailHouseRock - Which e-mail address did you use to contact them? That seems a bit long even considering their apparent backlog. Do you have another e-mail address from which you can re-send your request? (It's about the only suggestion I can think of, I'm afraid.)

Yes... i myself experienced some delays due to my mails (and theirs) somehow ending up in the spam folder.

Though I'm curious as to why the Pandora is no longer of any interest to you? What did you want it for initialy and what have you found to fill that gap since you ordered?

For JailHouseRock's sake, the general appeal of the Pandora was quite a bit different in 2009 than it was in 2011, especially seeing what's offered now in smartphones and handhelds.

My reasoning: I don't have time to play games anymore. Plus, at the time I ordered it, I had too much money. Right now, I have none.

I sent my e-mails to these addresses:

openpandoraorders@gmail.com

gp2xmobile@googlemail.com

openpandorasales@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in a simliar boat to you JailHouseRock ...

Unfortunately i think you have to wise up and understand that we have been ripped off to the tune of £300 and we arnt getting our money back.

Unfortunately i think you have to wise up and understand that we have been ripped off to the tune of £300 and we arnt getting our money back.

^ Obviously this isn't true. We have refunded literally hundreds of people. If this was one big scam it would be pretty elaborate.

Every now and again there is an issue and it is resolved.

It will be sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur with craigix, this project might have been blighted with some incredible poor fortune, but the integrity and honesty of its pioneers is its strongest asset

^ Obviously this isn't true. We have refunded literally hundreds of people. If this was one big scam it would be pretty elaborate.

Every now and again there is an issue and it is resolved.

It will be sorted out.

Sadly I have yet to receive any sort of response. It's getting really frustrating, it's been so long ago since my first e-mail. I'm almost getting the feeling I have lost the money entirely.

There is no emails backlog or refund backlog anymore, they have been cleared for a long time, thus there must be another reason why your emails are not arriving.

Please just PM me your order details.

I sent you a mail over six weeks ago, and then PMed you two weeks ago (including my order number), but am yet to hear back from either, although for the record I am not cancelling but merely trying to update my order details.

Hi guys, in almost the same situation as JailHouseRock. I sent in my cancellation back in July, and another email asking if there would be confirmation in August, but have yet to hear about anything. That is pretty ridiculous, it's been almost a year.

I'd follow Craig's advice and PM him with your order information.. I've always had responses within 2 days from Craig's shop.

If there really is no backlog anymore, I've not received any word from either Craig or email, and I've messaged both.

I'm told that Craig is currently away for a few days, so he won't be available to respond to PMs right now.

Back