Order Cancellation.

peruvianllama207

Still Fresh
I sent an email asking to cancel my order for the Pandora back in July of this year and have not heard back. Can I please get some sort of response?

You might have better luck if you can be a bit more specific. Who did you order from? What email address did you send your refund request to?

I sent an email to that address two weeks ago and still have heard nothing.

Unlike your issue, I am trying to put money into their pockets but can't because the Google account they use for purchases through Google Merchant/Wallet isn't active anymore.

I sent an email to that address two weeks ago and still have heard nothing.

Unlike your issue, I am trying to put money into their pockets but can't because the Google account they use for purchases through Google Merchant/Wallet isn't active anymore.

I now have no less than three unanswered e-mails to that address spanning the last 3 months trying to check up on an RMA. I'm pretty sure it is just unmonitored now, which is a shame because I'd also like to purchase a second Pandora as soon as I get my first, but the lack of communication is seriously eroding my confidence. I would suggest PM'ing the relevant parties, but as I've found those go unanswered as well.

I'd also like to purchase a second Pandora as soon as I get my first,
I'd preorder a second over at OpenPandora.org main site for $10. Maybe you'll get 512MB of RAM in both your Pandora's then, and who knows' you might get them both at the same time if you are in the next 300 or so between ED & Craig's que.

Hopefully this communication issue is temporary, and that is my feeling once Pandora's start flying around the world again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back