what situation is my order?

iblis

Still Fresh
I pre-ordered a pandora on february 16th, 2009 and I updated my order to 1gz pandora on august 31th, 2012.

Jacquelyn said, my queue position is 176 and my order will be despatched mid/end of october.

but nothing to me.

it seems like some trouble happens.

Jacquelyn's last email was written in december 4th,that they received a small shipment of 1ghz pandoras from germany last week, so will be dispatched. 

but still nothing to me.

and after that day, I have no answer about my order.

what situation? what to do?

am I going to have to wait? or sending email to openpandorasales continuous? or call the police?

I feel perfidy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Pandora team,

Same issue for me. I've ordered a Pandora a long time ago (November 2010!)...and still no news !

My payment was done with paypal and I've been debited of the corresponding amount (around 300 € !)

But since then I've never received the Pandora !!

I feel also very very disapointed :-(

Please HELP ME !! I want either a refund or a Pandora !!

E

Hereunder are all the emails exchanged since the beginning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rép : Pandora order

25 mai 2011 23:15

Hello,

Any update about my Pandora ? What is my position in the queue and

where are you on the shipping progress please ?

Best regards.

E

Le vendredi 22 avril 2011, openpandorasales

a écrit :

Hello E,

We now estimate completing first batch shipping by the end of May and the second batch will continue directly after this.

We are offering the option to upgrade to a Premium Pandora - despatch within 7 working days of receipt of payment. The additional cost would be

97€ (£86).

The reason for the Premium Pandora is posted on our forum:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/1274-instant-pandora-with-a-premium/

If you wish to proceed with an upgrade or cancel your order due to the additional delay please let me know.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

On 20 April 2011 19:10, wrote:

Hello,

Any news about the shipping date for my Pandora ?

Best regards.

E

Le mardi 15 février 2011, openpandorasales

a écrit :

Hello E,

Sorry you have not received an update on your order.

We resumed assembly and shipping in January, later than expected, and the second batch release will continue after the first batch release shipping is complete. We would now expect this to be end of March..

The remainder of the first batch and the second batch will have the new nubs and this was the reason for the delay in assembly and shipping. It has taken far longer than we had expected to have the new nubs remanufactured and thoroughly tested. They are now being fitted to the boards and we are assembling and shipping orders as quickly as possible upon receipt of the boards.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

On 14 February 2011 19:19, wrote:

Hello.

Just to know if you have any news about the shipping date for my Pandora ?

I saw on the website that you had some issues and I hope it will be solved as you are all doing a great job !

Best regards.

E

2011/1/12 openpandorasales

Happy New Year to you also E.

Sorry you have not received an update on your order.

The second batch release will continue after the first batch release shipping is complete. We would now expect this to be in February.

The remainder of the first batch and the second batch will have the new nubs and this is the reason for the delay in assembly and shipping. It has taken far longer than we had expected to have the new nubs remanufactured and thoroughly tested.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

On 12 January 2011 08:09, wrote:

Hello.

Happy new year !

Any news about the shipping date for my Pandora ?

Best regards.

E

Le mercredi 24 novembre 2010, openpandorasales

a écrit :

Dear E,

We have received confirmation of your payment and your order is confirmed.

Many thanks.

We will work as fast as possible to ship your Pandora :)

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

On 24 November 2010 21:39, wrote:

Dear Jacquelyn,

Finally I've successfully done the payment with paypal.The total amount was correctly displayed this time.

So now I'm waiting to be informed when my Pandaora will be shipped :)

Best regards.

E

2010/11/21 openpandorasales

Hello E,

A copy of the invoice I sent is below and it shows the amount with Vat added at the bottom. I don't know why it would show only 290€ - would you please pay the invoice and I will check when we receive it - if it is incorrect I will send you a new invoice for the difference in price. This has happened previously.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

OPENPANDORA LTD

--

OPENPANDORA LTD

www.openpandora.org

Tel.No. +44 (0)191 2432253 (10am - 4pm GMT - Monday to Friday)

I pre-ordered a pandora on february 16th, 2009 and I updated my order to 1gz pandora on august 31th, 2012.

Jacquelyn said, my queue position is 176 and my order will be despatched mid/end of october.

but nothing to me.
This number 176 puts you near the end of the 1ghz preorder queue. As far as I know, only 70 of those have shipped.
what situation? what to do?
You are unfortunately in the queue of 1ghz-preorder-updaters. Based on what has been posted, you are behind 105 earlier 1ghz preorders. To fund these, approximately 200 new ghz units have to sell. We do not know how fast they are selling, or what percentage of profits will go to the classic queue, the 1ghz queue or the refund queue.

The cheapest option to get a pandora soon would be to buy a refurbished 280€ unit from dragonbox.de. Then you could have a pandora while you wait for your 1ghz unit (or refund) sometime in 2013.

My payment was done with paypal and I've been debited of the corresponding amount (around 300 € !)

But since then I've never received the Pandora !!
Your situation is different. You can either wait for your Pandora to ship sometime in 2013, or cross-upgrade to a 1ghz unit from Ed (dragonbox.de) for immediate shipping.

(please correct me folks, If I am offering incorrect advice)

There have been promises made that everyone will eventually get a unit - I 100% believe this will be honoured but the time frame depends on how quickly new sales can be made.

It is looking like sometime in 2013 and given the recent 1ghz price drop it should happen.

It is looking like sometime in 2013 and given the recent 1ghz price drop it should happen.
It is not yet clear whether the 1ghz price drop increased the rate of sales. It would need to roughly double sales to make up for the lower profit margin, if my muddy memory serves.

You are unfortunately in the queue of 1ghz-preorder-updaters. Based on what has been posted, you are behind 105 earlier 1ghz preorders. To fund these, approximately 200 new ghz units have to sell. We do not know how fast they are selling, or what percentage of profits will go to the classic queue, the 1ghz queue or the refund queue.

The cheapest option to get a pandora soon would be to buy a refurbished 280€ unit from dragonbox.de. Then you could have a pandora while you wait for your 1ghz unit (or refund) sometime in 2013.
well...what the hell situation!

maybe I would get if I order dragonbox.de. but my payment is not get back.

this topic means waiting be stupid? I must consult with lawyer to get pandora or refund my money?

pandora do not come if I waiting for that?

I decided no more pay about pandora.

I should not have assist your start up for pandora.

No, it doesn't mean you won't receive it if you keep waiting.

It's just unknown WHEN you will receive it.

It depends on the sales of the current units.

I (I run dragonbox.de) am trying to provide units to Craigs customers as well, but can only do so when enough profit is there.

Craig wanted to use his contacts to massively increase the Pandora sales, which is what we're waiting for right now.

Is there any work being done to fulfill the remaining original preorders? All I hear about are the 1ghz units and how they are now the priority.

Is Ed shipping to Craig's preorders now or are we still depending on Craig to fulfill these orders?

Has anyone tried waterboarding Craig for answers?

Is there any work being done to fulfill the remaining original preorders? All I hear about are the 1ghz units and how they are now the priority.

Is Ed shipping to Craig's preorders now or are we still depending on Craig to fulfill these orders?

Has anyone tried waterboarding Craig for answers?
There is work being done. GC recently received the previous boards from CC and is looking into repairing the boards that can be repaired.

The reason for all the focus on the 1ghz units, is that new sales of those are paying off the production of the remaining units. Unfortunately, there was a huge loss in terms of the damaged boards and delays.

As for Craig, I wish he would just provide ED with the information he has and ED could make some sort of judgment about whether or not it's reliable enough to provide. Since Craig hasn't released any information it's really hard to speculate as to why that information hasn't been released. Without knowing, I don't know if it would make things better or worse.

The reason the 1GHz units are specifically mentioned is because these guys are in a worse situation than the original preorders.

Original preorders can update to 1GHz and get the unit right away for a fair price, but the 1GHz guys already paid a lot more (some are already upgraders from original preorders), so an update would increase their total cost a lot more.

This doesn't mean the original preorders will be forgotten though. I'm also trying to fulfill them as well.

The speed depends on the amount of new orders and upgrades we get: the more upgrades and new orders, the faster we can deliver old orders.

The reason the 1GHz units are specifically mentioned is because these guys are in a worse situation than the original preorders.

Original preorders can update to 1GHz and get the unit right away for a fair price, but the 1GHz guys already paid a lot more (some are already upgraders from original preorders), so an update would increase their total cost a lot more.

This doesn't mean the original preorders will be forgotten though. I'm also trying to fulfill them as well.

The speed depends on the amount of new orders and upgrades we get: the more upgrades and new orders, the faster we can deliver old orders.
Didn't iblis already upgrade back in August???

So how come now if we upgrade we receive it right away but not then??

p.s I am going to upgrade anyway because I want the Upgraded system as well as the Immediate Shipping BUT I am going through Dragonbox NOT openpandorasales.gmail.com.

EDIT: Don't worry I just watched the christmas video and It pretty much answered all this =(

Sorry for your troubles

B)

Back