Off Topic moved from "New email from Craig....watch out

Klumpen

Run away! Run away!
This thread will get better soon

trolldance.gif

Just look at his other videos, this guy has his standards to maintain and someone has to pay for them, right? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking personally, my main reason for being upset by this is that I learned that there are people who would accept one of these refurbished units in lieu of their original order and have apparently told Craig this is the case via the survey.
And he told ED that was his plan as well but suddenly these units go for sale :)

Oh wait, should this whole thread be considered as "Craig bashing" by the way, or is there enough evidence to clarify now that it's not about bashing but actual malpractice and dishonesty ?

Speaking personally, my main reason for being upset by this is that I learned that there are people who would accept one of these refurbished units in lieu of their original order and have apparently told Craig this is the case via the survey.
And he told ED that was his plan as well but suddenly these units go for sale :)

Oh wait, should this whole thread be considered as "Craig bashing" by the way, or is there enough evidence to clarify now that it's not about bashing but actual malpractice and dishonesty ?
Definitely bashing.

I don't see how you can seriously see Craig selling units through other sources that have been paid by pre orders that haven't gotten anything yet while at the same time one of his partners is paying out of pocket the help him take care of his customers as a bad thing.

I think a warning point is in order and at least three if you also have the nerve to call him an asshole.

Back