OBOX (by Snail Games USA) - another Android gaming console

Should. We're closely following the Devboard, so everything that works on the devboard should work out of the box on the Pyra as well.
Nice. Did you already tested Android onto the Devboard? Can't remember if that already happend or not. ^^"Would be also nice if TI releases a newer Android Version some day. The one from that link seem a little bit dated.
Nope, didn't test it as I don't really care about Android that much - and I see no reason why it shouldn't work ;)

No idea whether they plan to upgrade it.

Should. We're closely following the Devboard, so everything that works on the devboard should work out of the box on the Pyra as well.
Nice. Did you already tested Android onto the Devboard? Can't remember if that already happend or not. ^^"Would be also nice if TI releases a newer Android Version some day. The one from that link seem a little bit dated.
Nope, didn't test it as I don't really care about Android that much - and I see no reason why it shouldn't work ;)

I have some loose plans of trying it on my devboard.. but I have a ton of other things I want to try first.

I also don't care much about it, never used Android yet (no smartphone, no tablet, and doesn't make much sense onto a old CC Pandora) but I just thought it might be a nice "feature" that could bring more attention to the Pyra and maybe even some more customers to you. I've heared the Android fanbase out there is not that small. ;)

Back