Release Not Tetris

What do I have to do to get an account and to upload scores?

(Link to page is enough)

I love this game. And so does my in-law family. Recently we went on a short holiday, I brought my two Pandoras and that was not enough to satisfy their Not Tetris needs :)

@jasay: Wooh, 21K !!! Congrat, an Impressive score (and many 15K+ anyway, so cleary not an accident). :)
I suck at every other game on c4a so I have to milk this one.  Great game.

I really hope my rebirth Pandora isn't contributing to that score in comparison to the GHz Pandoras.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jasay: Wooh, 21K !!! Congrat, an Impressive score (and many 15K+ anyway, so cleary not an accident). :)
I suck at every other game on c4a so I have to milk this one.  Great game.

I really hope my rebirth Pandora isn't contributing to that score in comparison to the GHz Pandoras.
Nah, I tested it on CC (which should be at roughly the same speed as a Rebirth) and the speed was the same as on a Gigahertz (with the 800MHz overclock).

Actually my 1GHz unit (at 1.1GHz) is noticably faster than my Rebirth unit (at 800MHz) for this game. There is no difference in the beginning, but if the map is filled with a lot of debris (lots of small fragments of blocks), the game slows down. The slowdown is more noticeable on the slower unit.

Back