Nintendo ds emulator

Yes, the DS is based on the N64's architecture, but cars are based on horse-drawn carriages, too. It's evolved too much to make comparisons on that level.

DS has absolutely nothing to do with N64 architecture on any level beyond both of them being capable of drawing polygons of some sort.

Sukhi, I believe people have been trying to tell you this politely, but failed to quite reach you. I'll try a more direct approach: You appear to have no idea of what you're talking about. Not in this thread, not when talking about other emulators (Saturn or DC threads). Just drop it and stay quiet, unless you really, really want to appear the forum fool.
jeez what has become of me when its not me saying this? i blame Prometheous and her damn "dont feed the trolls, help them by pointing them in the right direction" philosophy

The screen realestate of the pandora will not fit both ds screen on even if turned on its side even if it did it would be too hard to control @ndnsolar your PC screen and your Pandora screen should not really be comparable unless ur PC screen is 800x480 lol

Sent from my HTC HD 7 using Board Express
my point exactly m8

@DM - I have no reason to believe that sukhiextreme is a troll. Just that he's very new to this sort of thing.

We've all been there.

He is NOT new to this at all. You guys must have short term memories or are newer than he is. He's been on dcemu, gp32x, so on and so forth, owned all sorts of homebrew devices.

Red Baron also owned all sorts of homebrew devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh_look__it_s_THIS_thread_again.jpg

Why would you want ds emulation on the pandora it will undoubtedly be extremely buggy and slow cos of complexities and if you want ds emulation just get a cheap second hand ds from ebay a supercard & a micro sd it will cost no more than $75 take absolute minimal tweaking and run perfectly without having to check compatibility lists or play around with settings for all individual games i got my old card updated and playing ds on 3ds with supercard too easy all runs perfect

The screen realestate of the pandora will not fit both ds screen on even if turned on its side even if it did it would be too hard to control @ndnsolar your PC screen and your Pandora screen should not really be comparable unless ur PC screen is 800x480 lol

Sent from my HTC HD 7 using Board Express
my point exactly m8

OK lets end this DS screens won't fit rubbish here :)

Double the top screen resolution to 512 x 384 and keep the bottom screen at native resolution. ie. 256 x 192.

Voila! both screens fit nicely side by side, end of story!

Now, whether this actually ever becomes necessary, is a different matter entirely ;)

Sukhi, I believe people have been trying to tell you this politely, but failed to quite reach you. I'll try a more direct approach: You appear to have no idea of what you're talking about. Not in this thread, not when talking about other emulators (Saturn or DC threads). Just drop it and stay quiet, unless you really, really want to appear the forum fool.
I know what am i talking about yes i can see same architechture both have. Needs faster processor,which pandora doesn't have.

I just wanted to see an ds emulator how it runs on it,well psp has one and the machine is weak still people weren't embarrased to try it,plus dc emu is on it and psp has 2 emuators that pandora doesn't have how dumb is that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what am i talking about yes i can see same architechture both have. Needs faster processor,which pandora doesn't have.
I just wanted to see an ds emulator how it runs on it,well psp has one and the machine is weak still people weren't embarrased to try it,plus dc emu is on it and psp has 2 emuators that pandora doesn't have how dumb is that.

Why is it dumb? You say they weren't embarrassed, but if they actually believed it'd run well then maybe they should have been. If they didn't expect it then what exactly was the point? I wonder if people who do easy ports of emulators to systems that are far too weak to run them aren't looking for recognition. Especially on PSP homebrew scene where porters get far more credit than original authors.

If you ask me (and I know no one does) I say that these kinds of ports are more damaging than helpful. A lot of people seem to think that getting a port done is a big accomplishment, while making it run dramatically faster is just a refinement and an inevitability. It raises a lot of hope for something that never comes, and unfortunately people have a tendency to shut the skepticism center of their brains off when they really want something to be possible.

I agree with Exo. I would want to have a small number of well written, playable emulators rather than a bunch of unusable ports. We all know a straight port would be an embarrassment.

If you really want to see how badly DS games would perform, wait for someone who wants to dedicate the time and energy it would take to even do such an emulator justice. Otherwise we'd just be pissing into the wind.

And just to add, desume was ported with the caveat (as I understood it at the time) that it was just to get everyone saying "oh, it should be easy" to shut up.

Back