New Pics Up On Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exophase said:
RenegadeChic said:
exophase, you're above these sorts of arguments and you know it

No I'm not, pay more attention to my posts here ;P Thanks for singling me out vs craigix in this though, clearly no favoritism there...
actually it wasn't singling out as you being someone to pick up on in what was going on right now, it just seemed unlike you, which in my possibly incorrect assessment of your posts on here to date, might have been a bit mislead ;)

i like reading your posts, so i wouldn't want you to argue your way out of the community

i wouldn't tell craig not to get into arguments because he's persistently dropped in them anyway, and if i were in his position, i'd react to the forum in exactly the same way.

the comment was just to say "i have a good opinion of you, this seems out of character, this all seems a bit ridic."

i love how everything that happens on this board needs expansive clarification to make sure its interpreted correctly, and i STILL don't think i've managed

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
No it isn't, because that's visual.

... what?

craigix said:
Jesus Christ though, we all know not to get in to an argument with you, so I'll tell you what, if it makes you feel better, I'll be your used car dealer.

So wait, is the argument now is about whether or not you were a used car salesman? Someone told me a few years ago that you were, you're telling me now that you aren't and it's not like I think you're lying. I just don't understand how it was supposed to be clear to me that the person who told me was wrong, or if it's just supposed to have been clear after you said so even though you said "clearly" in response to my post, or, uh, what exactly.

For what it's worth, I don't think there's anything wrong whatsoever with selling cars, but then again I'm not sure if that's the vibe with this either.

mali said:
craigix said:
I'll be your used car dealer.
Wow, that's cool :) What models do you have on offer?

I don't know, maybe if you allege some cars I was selling I could give in and agree I was selling them.

I personally like classic cars though, I have a '68 eldorado coupe and a 635csi highline BMW.

So something like those maybe.

What are you looking for?

What else are we going to do until we are clearly disappointed when March 22nd comes and no cases have arrived?

craigix said:
I'm searching for a Toyota Hilux or VW Taro. I need it for transportation. So if you decide to become a car salesman one day, PM me ;)

Phawx said:
What else are we going to do until we are clearly disappointed when March 22nd comes and no cases have arrived?

What are we going to do if the 22nd (upto the 1st April) comes and another delay hits!?

mali said:
craigix said:
I'm searching for a Toyota Hilux or VW Taro. I need it for transportation. So if you decide to become a car salesman one day, PM me ;)

Well I've got a Toyota Previa which I use as a van, it's only got 68,000 miles on it. It's an 8 seater. Are you interested?

The thing is though, I'm hoping to use this as the Pandora-mobile when everyone is here to build them (etc.) to take us to the pub for lunch. We should brand it THEN sell it. Profit.

[quote name='craigix' date='13 March 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1268435847' post='827315
Well I've got a Toyota Previa which I use as a van, it's only got 68,000 miles on it. It's an 8 seater. Are you interested?

The thing is though, I'm hoping to use this as the Pandora-mobile when everyone is here to build them (etc.) to take us to the pub for lunch. We should brand it THEN sell it. Profit.
[/quote]
Nah, I need something more robust and open that can be loaded via forklift.
Pandora-mobile sounds great. Install a webcam if possible, please :)

craigix said:

underpants-gnomes1.jpg
834679835-Underpants_Gnomes.gif

Attachments

• underpants-gnomes1.jpg
    underpants-gnomes1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 834679835-Underpants_Gnomes.gif
    834679835-Underpants_Gnomes.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 93
Man, the quote system seems to be going berserk. It keeps repeating

"Nah, I need something more robust and open that can be loaded via forklift.
Pandora-mobile sounds great. Install a webcam if possible, please :) "

:eek:

It's more like a bug in the BBCode parser.

Look:
[quote name='Leeroy Jenkins' post='
My little hidden message... The password is "a32mdGF2"
[/quote]
0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef0123456789abcdef

Buffer overflow hacks, here we come :p hide me

dflemstr said:

Look:

[/quote]

None such on the appstore :D

craigix said:
dflemstr said:

Look:

None such on the appstore :D
[/quote]

Makes for a wicked quote pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back