New Photo From Craigix

marshal

I want to believe !

Seriously I'll be happy when I see youtube flooded with Pandora unboxing video :)

I was actually expecting units to be shipped today. Hope they can manage to build those faster and faster. I am wondering how much help they are getting.

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Presumably there is a start-up cost, in terms of time; ie: ED is not there to help out right now, possibly its just the two of them banging away? Maybe more? And we know Mike is likely to be on board-modding predominantly, so its Craig doing all the rest? And unpracticed, and being ever so ginger on the first few. Not to mention probably a ful day of getting the place all set up for production with anti-stat mats, etc and so on.

Cut the guys a bit of slack; its way late, sure, but its not like they were in the same room as each other until a few hours ago :)

jeff

darkstorm classic

Still Fresh
Huh, so I could have my panda in a few days if I'm in the first fifty or so(which is a possibility).

Thatsa nicea pasta.

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Monday will be a good day when that webcam gets setup...with live chat. It's a must.

aliking

Moment of truth. I'm pretty sure I should be in the first 100, but the first 50? I don't know. I resisted emailing for my place in line so as not to spoil the surprise :pandora2ut4:

Lorkile

I think them setting up and testing the webcam would be a good thing to do on the weekend, and just leave it rolling.

Regardless, this is pretty good news.

paulguy

Website
paulguy.co.uk
I'm damn curious when mine is... I ordered it 44 minutes in, and that close, the numbers are all very inconsistent. I assume somewhere within the first 500. So conservatively, I'll estimate mine will be shipped out in a couple weeks, then knowing the mail, I'll have it next year.

x68000

Mega GP Mania
skeezix said:
Presumably there is a start-up cost, in terms of time; ie: ED is not there to help out right now, possibly its just the two of them banging away? Maybe more? And we know Mike is likely to be on board-modding predominantly, so its Craig doing all the rest? And unpracticed, and being ever so ginger on the first few. Not to mention probably a ful day of getting the place all set up for production with anti-stat mats, etc and so on.

Cut the guys a bit of slack; its way late, sure, but its not like they were in the same room as each other until a few hours ago :)

jeff
I'll be over tomorrow as well to lend a hand or two!

Last edited by a moderator:

x68000

Mega GP Mania
skeezix said:
what really? you better post some info then :)

jeff
Of course! I only live less than 5 minutes away from Craig's place.

As long as Craig doesn't adopt a siege mentality (in the village hall) i'll report back with the latest news direct from the assembly line :)

Rathum

Now I have this song stuck in my head:

It's awesome so I really don't mind.

I'm being cautiously optimistic that I may have my Pandora soon.

Sugar_Kane

Could crush a grape
I'm almost expecting people to excitedly open their cardboard boxes, expecting a pristine pandora, but actually finding a picture of Rick Astley and a cd of 'never gonna give you up'

bzar

A Commando
Website
Visit site
Sugar_Kane said:
I'm almost expecting people to excitedly open their cardboard boxes, expecting a pristine pandora, but actually finding a picture of Rick Astley and a cd of 'never gonna give you up'
And under those and a load of stuffing... the pandora :)