I'll Say It Again: Make Them Send A Photo Of The Finished Cases

Matthias_H

Really. I've done that a couple of times, and it is truly amazing how fast they sometimes get things done in China if you only ask for a photo of the result. Say you want a photo of 1000 cases NOW, then they will start making and painting the cases tomorrow, and UPS can pick them up on Monday. All in all, that's a lot faster than "May 7 + Two Months".

Maybe this could work... Don't know if it would speed up the whole process but its a little *knock knock* on the chinese factorydoors. :)

Nupfi said:
Maybe this could work... Don't know if it would speed up the whole process but its a little *knock knock* on the chinese factorydoors. :)
that's what baseball bats are for... still think they should roll up on that factory 3 kings style

Last edited by a moderator:
the Chinese plants aren't even known for safe and high-quality production. why rush them?

orthicviper said:
the Chinese plants aren't even known for safe and high-quality production. why rush them?
Because letting them sh*t on their customers' trust and patience won't make them any safer.

kin said:
lol but there's always tricks like photoshop... copy 1 case and paste them in quadrants...
Yeah, but that would be more work than making the cases :)

childrenleashes.jpg

Attachments

• childrenleashes.jpg
    childrenleashes.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 76
Matthias_H said:
Really. I've done that a couple of times, and it is truly amazing how fast they sometimes get things done in China if you only ask for a photo of the result. Say you want a photo of 1000 cases NOW, then they will start making and painting the cases tomorrow, and UPS can pick them up on Monday. All in all, that's a lot faster than "May 7 + Two Months".
So .... what if they send a photo of a bunch of cardboard boxes on pallets? What will that tell you?

You don't expect them to depalletize it to take a stupid photo?

aka custard powder test.

But what happens if they don't have custard powder in China. Could that be the cause of all the delay...?

Lets hope they ship those damn cases tomorrow - we are all going stir crazy with the 'so close you can touch it' waiting.

Back