What's with the pretty blue Pandora's?!! I want one!

Just order a spare case from dragonbox and spray paint it, making sure to sand-away the existing paint around the nub and button breakouts - dont want keys to be sticky.

Green would be nice.

But, in the United States:

Red = Republicans (we need an emoticon for vomit here)

Blue = Democrats :wub:

So for me, the choice between red and blue, I take blue.

Seriously, nice colors would be a metallic blue, metallic green, metallic purple, a pink like fuschia - those would ALL be nice colors.

Perhaps something could be produced, as I said....like covers for cell phones...where you could take them on and off and thus change colors with your mood, or whatever you feel like.

I know I would buy ALL the colors listed above....if covers that could be put on an taken off....could be produced.

And I STILL want one of those sweet carry cases shown...where can I get one??
I could go for a dark metallic green myself.

yeah a metallic green or shocking acid green for me too. ..yum

I like metallic in any of the following:

Green

Blue

Purple

or I like Pink like the Pink they used for the DSiXL. I guess a frosty, metallic sort of pink would also be okay.

The red color of a guns barrel that has 800 rpm and has been firing for 3.5 minutes , and the tempature to match ;)

This Blue Pandora looks great, but i only want this new Carry Case as i only have the old one, which dosnt fit well..

And the new Carry Case looks way better than the Old One :)

But im Happy whit my Platin CC Unit..

This seems to be one of those 2.5" HDD carrycases from Hama or some other company. I use one of those myself most of the time and the Pandora fits in there nicely.

My Brother KevinRice is working on a Purple glittering Pandora  ^_^

But he must wait for warmer outer Temperatures for drying the Collours ;)

150661_315450825223531_930434344_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate's Rennie Turbo is that colour, purple and blue flipping paint.

Expensive paint to mix I think, looking nice though

Back