What's with the pretty blue Pandora's?!! I want one!

Indeed, those are pretty. Would prefer to have the blue one over black or silver.

^^^^ Think pink!!
pink-panther-the-pink-panther-25030514-785-600.jpg

Pink would probably sell well actually.   About a year or so back I was talking to a guy who used to work retail selling some gizmo or other...  phones I think.  He mentioned that they had incorrectly received a shipment of their item in pink rather than the colour that had been ordered,  and were thinking "what are we going to do with these?"  Then they sold like hotcakes, and they ended up asking for more. :)

That being said,  I personally would not want a pink one.

- Neelix

Edit: .oO( What is it about hotcakes that make them the standard item of comparison for something that is selling well?)

Last edited by a moderator:
cool I assume it's a coating? Looks like a light metallic blue - stange. Its cooler then silver though

Just wondering why such unusual colours are beeing used? Is the choice limited by the coating? If it were my choice I'd go for lets say navy blue, royal blue or cyanogen.

pink like fuchsia would be awesome but I wouldn't want flamingo pink  xD

Not 100% sure of that dark shade of blue, but I'm very much liking the new carry case! And Pandora cleaning clothes by the looks of things? I think I'd definitely buy them anyway:)

Blue is cool but Pink would be better I think personaly ;) I never had a colorfull device of any kind. Allways black or white for me. But I really like to get something that stand out a bit more. Colored devices are really popular in Japan from what I heard. They look so nice :)

Not 100% sure of that dark shade of blue, but I'm very much liking the new carry case! And Pandora cleaning clothes by the looks of things? I think I'd definitely buy them anyway:)
I'm liking that shade of blue...pink also would be sweet.

But I have to agree, I'm liking that nice carry case!

Where can we get these?

Faith?, don't you mean Fatih.

Cool color though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mustard yellow + black would be cool too.

I wonder if it would be too expensive to produce a set of colors, this could easily call attention to new users.

Back