New Multifirmware!!

Doesnt work...cant recognise the usb port

mr Spiv now has a fxe that flashes the mfw2. it is 140 k so that should work right?

edit: no it isnt it is 456k moron <_<

please someone make a unzipper for the gp32.... i cant transfer data, too, which is bigger than... ?

@horscht: als test damals bei icq hab ich nur ne kleine sache getransfert, die ja einwanfrei geklappt hat.

Yeah, a Firmware that almost cause an epidemic of SMC readers being bought *bit exageration on my part*

that thing aint touching my GP32

Besides that 'little' problem I still think it is good firmware :)
Body, Dead, My, Over.

Note: rearrange as appropriate ;).

Very nice idea but NOT using the PC Link's code (designed for just this job) and messing with GamePark’s one (by effectively hacking the Euro firmware as a GXB into this) is asking for problems IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides that 'little' problem I still think it is good firmware :)
Body, Dead, My, Over.

Note: rearrange as appropriate ;).

Very nice idea but NOT using the PC Link's code (designed for just this job) and messing with GamePark’s one (by effectively hacking the Euro firmware as a GXB into this) is asking for problems IMHO.
wouldn't re-arraging include not just reading it from right to left*whole words at a time*?

and yes, this is blasphemy. Although i do not have to rastart my GP32 when i want to link due to i d/led the FXE of the same linker that is on Mr.Spiv's MFW

Ive flashed my Gp32 with this firmware but i cant see how you get the icons for the programmes.Like on the windups page the doom icon has a pic,the "my gp32" has a picture,How or where do i get them from?

you need the wind ups folder from the zpk on the smc

Seriously, I have a smc cardreader so this bug doesnt really bother me, once Mr Spivs upgraded the Wind ups to 0.99 or 1.00 then I may go back. I agree that this is quite a severe bug for those without a reader writer.

Having wind ups 0.99 was pretty much the only reason for me to flash this firm ware though..

i like it...it set a app for each smc...so my gpcinema only smc will boot with euro fw...and the other's with pacrom....(i have a card reader)

you need the wind ups folder from the zpk on the smc

Seriously, I have a smc cardreader so this bug doesnt really bother me, once Mr Spivs upgraded the Wind ups to 0.99 or 1.00 then I may go back. I agree that this is quite a severe bug for those without a reader writer.

Having wind ups 0.99 was pretty much the only reason for me to flash this firm ware though..
you could sacrifice 1 second per turning on for pacrom to auto-load .99
^^;; i would do it but i do not feel like it :D

:blink: You guys seems to be eager to try everything, aren't you? <_< Anyway, my stuff with eurofw is still halfway. Its USB is totally unreliable on my system (OSX that it) and I still don't know why. Secondly there is still that FXE launching problem that needs to be fixed.. so few hours so much stuff to do :unsure:

Blimey, I didn't flash the firmware because it didn't seem to have pclink built into the bios (which is my default fw - guess I overuse the exe upload feature, but I just find it so useful when developing). Now I know that it does seem to contain a pclink, but doesn't have the exe upload, and doesn't work properly.

Ok, so I think it's time to stick to the reliable bios code from now on - like from the Mr Spiv :)

LoLeRz Im GoANnA InSrTAlL NeW UnTeStEd FiRmAwARE CoS iM sO cooL!1111 ONo WhAts WrOng WiTh It?!?1/1 HELP

ough, I'm sorry for people who flash their gp with my multifw v1.0 : I have just tested the pclink with a little text file (< 256 ko) because I have a smc reader and that has worked... in fact, the problem don't come from my bios but from the european bios : with the new version of the multifw (with pacrom instead of comi), pacrom's pclink work without any problem, but the eufw cannot receive files bigger than 256 ko, for people who flashed their gp with the multifw v1, they can resolve their problem by putting dark fader's pclink.fxe on their smc (pclink.fxe<256ko so it can be transfered with the eufw's pclink) and transfering another their files with it (or to transfer another bios for reflashing your gp, my multifw v1.1 with pacrom's pc link has not these problem)

Back