News About Multi Firmwares, And Some Great Screens

aquafish_

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32x.de
I've updated my website with :
new multifirmware versions (v3.1b -> v3.1 with bugs corrected; v3.2 -> v3.0 with yafl 0.1 instead of wind-ups)
gp firmware make : a pc tool for make your own firmware (include a doc about how to make your own multi firmware(it' very easy))
and some other pc tools..
www.egloo.fr.st

I've also take some screenshots of the project I'm working on : (release in 2 weeks max)
membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/adwar3201.jpg
membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/adwar3202.jpg

yo,
thanks for the new fw versions. im gonna flash 3.1b as fast as i have my gp again.

your game looks very nice :D
its a remake or are there other campaigns and missions than in the gba one?

looking forward into this.

Why do you say in your readme that YAFL 0.2 is too buggy? I've actually fixed quite a few bugs that were present in 0.1, and the very latest version (0.2.1) available from my site should be the least buggy version around. Maybe you had a slightly older version?

i always have probs with yafl :eek:
whatever i try the letters are always black und unreadable and when pressing B (into selection menu) everything is black there, too. this sucks a bit and im sure i use the newest version.
but yafl would be very nice without those bugs i always have...

Wolfsclaw, make sure you've got the very latest version just to be safe, then delete yaflthm.cfg from gpetc as it sounds like you may have a corrupt file. If you still have problems let me know.

aquafish, I have a quick question for you. I see on the boot ini conifgure proggy, you can edit your own paths for extra launching options (like SNES, etc) does that support long foldernames? (like Emulators or would it be like Emulat~1 ) I just wanted to enter a path that would work.

Thanks in advance,
DarkWolfNine

aquafish_ posted on Feb 27 2004 at 03:51 PM said:
no, I don't want to copy the same compaign as in gba's versions; but I'll include a campaign editor if someone will do it himself...
campaign editor?! YES! XD

so looking forward to this dude ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw posted on Feb 27 2004 at 01:14 PM said:
whatever i try the letters are always black und unreadable and when pressing B (into selection menu) everything is black there, too. this sucks a bit and im sure i use the newest version.
same happens too me...

It pisses me off

hey.. could you put gpfm into your firmware?
its a really good filemanger.. and the source is also available.
so space for some improvements

yo aquafish.....are you working on a new version of the bootconfig maker thing? because the one now makes you have like 8 choices when all i need are comi, pacrom and the euro fw

DemonStar55 posted on Feb 27 2004 at 08:17 PM said:
Wolfsclaw posted on Feb 27 2004 at 01:14 PM said:
same happens too me...

It pisses me off
I did as well, just get the latest version from his site again (although it may say the same version number) and try again. I have no problems now :)

Back