Release New Game: Aikisado

Thann

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

Hopefully I will get my Pandora soon but I wanted to share the game I have been working on, Aikisado.

It is made in PyGTK (like Exaile) so it should instantly work on the Pandora.

you can Download it from Sourceforge

EDIT: Windows Version!

EDIT: Untested PND Version!

It is a computer version of a board game, the instructions are simple and available in game.

It is just under 480 pixels tall on my comp so (knocks on wood) it should fit on the Pandora screen.

There are no keyboard controls.

The AI sucks, it's basically a proof of concept.

The multiplayer server is hosted on my computer so it is sometimes down.

Let me know what you think!

P.S. I'm looking for a server to host the multiplayer service on, if you have one let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it in PND format?

Nope.
CHOOCCOOLLAATTEEEE!

Anyway, nice, I'm working on a SDL based multiplayer Puzzler too for Pandora. :)

PS. What is the server software coded in? I might be able to provide permanent hosting to it should it be easy on resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.

CHOOCCOOLLAATTEEEE!

Anyway, nice, I'm working on a SDL based multiplayer Puzzler too for Pandora. :)

PS. What is the server software coded in? I might be able to provide permanent hosting to it should it be easy on resources.

It is written in python, and only helps clients find eachother so its low bandwith/processor

I can't wait to see your game! =)

For the pandora you should only need to just extract AikisadoUpdate.zip and double-click Aikisado.py

Also There is now a Windows installer availible.

I added tried my hand at making a PND. I have no idea if it worked or what is going to happen. One disconcerting thing is it said

"Using SUMOS001.PNG;1 for ./Aikisado/GUI/SumoSuperWhite.png"

and other similar messages, what does this mean/ how can i avoid it?

Any way have fun: Aikisado.pnd

Back