Release I just did a big update to my game, Aikisado

Thann

Still Fresh
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Thann, just had a quick play of this rather intriguing game.

One problem I found was that the red and orange colours are difficult to distinguish. Not sure if it's just my eyes, but they look damn near identical to me.

Also, full screen would be a nice option.

Overall though, this is right up my alley, so thanks very much.

Excellent game, I love it, very strategic with endless tactical options. Kind of like Go meets Chess meets a nice colour-based mechanic :)

Did you come up with the concept yourself?

The colours are fine in the version you linked last (Dropbox).

For the repo may I ask you to include at least one screenshot, it's not required, but actually being able to see what I am about to download is highly appreciated.

Hi Thann,

The update is much appreciated, the colours are really easy to distinguish now.

Did you design the game engine? If so then great work, gives me more than enough challenge even on easy, though that is probably more to do with my lack of ability rather than unbeatable AI.

Looks fine at full screen to me too.

Great to see more quality homebrew making its way onto the Pandora.

Just curious though, why put out the update on dropbox, rather than via the Repo?

Thanks again,

I made everything from "scratch" with pygtk.

I put the quotes around "scratch" because with such extensive libraries, it was not very hard.

I put the update in my dropbox because i was trying to have nightly builds for you guys to test

and i didn't want to be smothering the people on the repo who don't want to have so many updates and potentially untested software.

unfortunately I had to work over the weekend so my schedule got thrown off. =)

EDIT: I just did an update!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back