My Pandora Arrived! Quick Picture. :)

Dead1nside said:
It might only be a charger but I'd love some more pics of it. I remember seeing the ones of it opened up.

Yeh what's all this iPhone business in this thread?! I'd love to see a picture of you viewing a webpage in Midori or Firefox or whatever browser's coming installed.

zodttd is quite the legend in the iJailBreak community. I suspect many more iFanBoys will be [off-topic] posting once they find him here. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zod, will you be charging for your software, a la iPhone, or making it free, a la GP2x?

Wall I'm iRetroFanBoy.

Waiting for Pandora and iControlPad !:)

So, I'm annoying Ari and Zod about n64 emulators !:)

It's good to hear OP has sent you a pandora, the psx emulator will be the first emu that I'll be checking out, I've bought a ton of psx games I can't wait to play. I'll be making a donation for all your hard work once my pandora arrives :)

Well, I don't care about PSX emulation, cause this is easier to emulate than N64, and I use my PSP to play PSX games.

gp2xs said:
Dead1nside said:
Yeh what's all this iPhone business in this thread?
zodttd is quite the legend in the iJailBreak community. I suspect many more iFanBoys will be [off-topic] posting once they find him here. :wacko:
Shit.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HellIsComingWithMe

My request would be...
Seeing Ocarina of Time goin'
Then seeing what the web browser is like...
Watching you play super mario bros. 3
Then showing off some of the homebrew games.
Then maybe playing Toejam and Earl Panic on Funkatron

First one is most important to me... second one wouold be nice :D

Nova said:
Zod, will you be charging for your software, a la iPhone, or making it free, a la GP2x?

Seeing as he said that he's going to work hard to put the source in a well-versioned repository, I think it's safe to say that it'll be free.

My plans for psx4pandora is for it to be completely 100% free and open source, just as it should be. I am not looking for donations, although truly appreciated. If I do get donations, I surely hope it would be after the release and use of psx4pandora. I have no intention of profiting off this work in any manner.

I want this to be a project out of love, and not feel like work. :)

Loading some patched firmware onto the Pandora now. Be sure to check out skeezix's pics too! He has his up and running already.

zodttd said:
My plans for psx4pandora is for it to be completely 100% free and open source, just as it should be. I am not looking for donations, although truly appreciated. If I do get donations, I surely hope it would be after the release and use of psx4pandora. I have no intention of profiting off this work in any manner.

Loading some patched firmware onto the Pandora now. Be sure to check out skeezix's pics too! He has his up and running already.

I'm glad you got your Pandora Zodttd.
If your going to make some videos, could you show some Resident Evil games or maybe even Tekken 3 or Twisted Metal 2? Anything you have around that you haven't shown already would be wonderful, as any video with a Pandora is nice to look at. :)

I gotta request FF7 cut scenes and in-battle action. I know we've seen it all before but not on a real Pandora.

zodttd said:

You the man, Zod.

Wow, that Pandora looks smart! :D I can hardly wait until mine gets here, having seen this.

Regarding requests, though...

If I may ask, would it be ok to request seeing The Misadventures of Tron Bonne on psx4pandora, please, if you happen to have it? :)

The reason I name this one, rather than something more "famous", is because it's a game that most emulators seem to hate (and it's the one game I own that I can't run in an emulator) - they either hang up during/after any of the dialogues in the first stage (often the first one, but not always), or stick and hang on the black screen that you momentarily get while the very first boss is loaded. It would be pretty monumental (well, in my eyes, at least) if psx4pandora can run it, where other emulators designed for overpowered hardware cannot.

Hey Zod, good to see you back in the mix! I completely understood your absence from the scene! Since you have a nearly 98% complete unit, could you write a review in your spare time? I would love to here your opinions on controls, screen, was it worth the wait, ect!

As far as videos go, how about Policenauts(english patch if possible), if not the Japanese will do? Also, that is a 2 CD game, how will swapping disc function?

Thanks again, and expect a donation after release, your work is some of the BEST!

Chris

would love to see final fantasy 8 running on psx4pandora but anything running better than it did on the gp2x would be awesome

Back