My Pandora Arrived! Quick Picture. :)

(naw)mcx said:
x68000 said:
Alpha2 said:
I'm not big on Cthulhu or anything but I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to mention the spelling error. I mean it's just makes sense to remember how the dude's name is spelled, considering his contributions to the community. That's the kinda thing that might make him feel under appreciated.
EDIT: Maybe TelcoLou did return under a new screenname ;)

The beans.

Spill them.
There where whispers that he returned a couple of years back, posted 2 dozen times or so, and quietly moved on again. He is still active though in some PSP forums.

Anyway, what was the original topic again?? Oh yeah, I think some RR4 would be nice, or maybe a traditional shooter like Gradius Gaiden or Zanac X Zanac Neo. (All PSX)

Last edited by a moderator:
x68000 said:
Try and get a unit out to Ryleh coz i'm still waiting for bloody Fday!

My god, I'd forgotten all about that and the girlfriend - has it really been that long?

Mr Zod, please can we see a few secs of Gran Tourismo just for us old people?

:D

Rick

DaveC said:
zodttd said:
It's really well built too. I took off the battery lid on the back and saw a Pandora logo and slogan right on the battery facing me. Really nice touches. Michael Weston and Craig have outdone themselves.

Ahem....
Don't worry Dave there's a couple of us that know you have a little hand in the case design.

DaveC said:
I can see this like the GP32 days again with many of the heavy hitters of coding comming back.
Hurrah! GP32 was a little early for me but I'm looking forward to enjoying all that nostalgia this time round.

spinghed said:
x68000 said:
Try and get a unit out to Ryleh coz i'm still waiting for bloody Fday!

Mr Zod, please can we see a few secs of Gran Tourismo just for us old people?

Rick

Have a look on CraigIX's youtube channel, he's played it there.

Albeit mixing up reverse and accelerate, and going backwards, but that's fine.

Craigix said:
I've drank these three bottles of vodka and Gran Turismo is still boring. Is.. Which way am I going? Oh bugger, I've been driving backwards. No wonder.

Dunno what RR4 is, but that reminds me that I'm supposed to developing an open clone of Lego Rock Raiders. But I don't like Irrlicht Engine and my own graphics engine still doesn't support animation, I just began adding it to the model format today, much less engine support.

x68000 said:
Alpha2 said:
I'm not big on Cthulhu or anything but I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to mention the spelling error. I mean it's just makes sense to remember how the dude's name is spelled, considering his contributions to the community. That's the kinda thing that might make him feel under appreciated.
Awwww, Come on! You can't honestly tell me that calling Rlyeh 'Ryleh' is going to huff the guy!!! He's barely been seen for years, but as you say people like me drove him away! :blink:

Mostly I was suggesting that his feelings might be hurt today if he ever came back and people were constantly misspelling his name. I mean considering that he's been gone from the scene so long it's probably not going to happen any way but I just figure it's a sign of respect.

Anyway I have a boat load of PSone games that I havent finished on my regular PS1 (ZanacXZanac being one of them) that I can't wait to rip and slap onto SDcards. R4 was the yellow labeled Ridge Racer where you actually followed a storyline. Man that was a great game.

Alpha2 said:
x68000 said:
Alpha2 said:
Awwww, Come on! You can't honestly tell me that calling Rlyeh 'Ryleh' is going to huff the guy!!! He's barely been seen for years, but as you say people like me drove him away! :blink:

Mostly I was suggesting that his feelings might be hurt today if he ever came back and people were constantly misspelling his name. I mean considering that he's been gone from the scene so long it's probably not going to happen any way but I just figure it's a sign of respect.

Anyway I have a boat load of PSone games that I havent finished on my regular PS1 (ZanacXZanac being one of them) that I can't wait to rip and slap onto SDcards. R4 was the yellow labeled Ridge Racer where you actually followed a storyline. Man that was a great game.

Oh, But he has been back, He posted not too long ago in the Dingoo forum.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49850-got-my-dingoo/My link

Trooper

Wolfsclaw said:
Check out rlyeh's profile.
Last Active: Dec 29 2009 07:56 AM
Status msg: "rlyeh is back"

I'm sure that if, for example, he would get a dev rev3 free Pandora he'd make a nice comeback :)

Sure he would. He would release all of 13 emulators on fday WITH SOURCE CODE!!!!!!!

Gruntfuggly said:
Azure said:
Hahaha, now it's starting to feel like the good ol' GP32 days. Just got a nice little wave of nostalgia :)

I wonder TelcoLou will turn up in a minute?

Ooohhh! *pops off in nostalgic haze* Mmmm...bodies covered in blood and feces... :D

OpenTheBox said:
Appropriate time for another one of these...
static.gif

BackAssward said:
#1 GameMaster said:
sryidc said:

Gir Rocks! :D
WOO HOO HOO HOOOO! :p
Damn I think I lost my Zim collection... and I think I brought out your Gir. I so need Zim back.
I was going to suggest going to amazon and buying the series but the price is ridiculous ($200.00+) :blink:
When I bought them 3 years ago I paid $30.00 for them.

#1 GameMaster said:
I was going to suggest going to amazon and buying the series but the price is ridiculous ($200.00+) :blink:
When I bought them 3 years ago I paid $30.00 for them.

200 bucks is the price they put up when it's discontinued rather than removing the entry. There are cheaper ones on amazon but they're from different sellers or just wait for a re-release.

...Meanwhile, back on planet Topic:

Rlyeh's got a Dingoo eh? maybe there's some hope he'll make some time for us too, here's hoping!

Back