My Pandora Arrived! Quick Picture. :)

Not a pictures request, but can you simply put in a couple of different SD cards and see what the read/write rate is?

zodttd said:
Thanks for the <3 everyone!
No <3 for you, only contempt! I am so jealous. :(
(teasing, of course. Lotsa love for all)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grench: Any good method of getting an accurate readout of the SDHC port? I would imagine reports of these values from real world tests will vary wildly due to different SDHC card specs/quality. I have Transcend 16GB Class 6 SDHCs currently, if I remember correctly.

zodttd said:
...the Pandora is where it's at...
...I'm going to get it up and running and give it the video / images treatment....

awesomewa.png

Hey Zod !

Could the iPhone have sufficient power for n64 at fullspeed ?

Disable on screen control will give a speed up ?

PunchOut said:
Hey Zod !

no, i can already say this for you and have no technical knowledge of emulators.

Psx4iphone is already running crappy on iphone.
Not that i want to talk your creatins to shit, i really appriciate it :)
its just that it still has so many things to fix and improve that n64 speed is just impossible, if we are realistic ;)

borgqueenx said:
PunchOut said:
Hey Zod !

no, i can already say this for you and have no technical knowledge of emulators.

Psx4iphone is already running crappy on iphone.
Not that i want to talk your creatins to shit, i really appriciate it :)
its just that it still has so many things to fix and improve that n64 speed is just impossible, if we are realistic ;)

Well I think if you disable on screen control and use the framebuffer, Psx4iPhone will run at fullspeed !

And n64iphone too !

PunchOut said:
Well I think if you disable on screen control and use the framebuffer, Psx4iPhone will run at fullspeed !

And n64iphone too !

all you have to do is disable display, sound, and controls. Fullspeed ahead.

Well I think people shouldn't say stuff when they're not really sure what they're talking about, and leave it to people who do to explain things.

Edit: Damn, page changed.

Anyway, I'd love to see some pictures of the charger, ins and outs of the Pandora, and maybe a video of PSX being emulated, if it's not a pain in the butt :)

Zod just has a PSP charger with his unit (genuine).

I can do you some photos of the Pandora charger, there are two types.

The iPhone 3GS has the same hardware as the Pandora, so you had better hope N64 emulation is possible on it. ;)

craigix said:

yes please:)
do they have the pandora logo on it?

Then i can tell my parents my pandora sucks evil out of the wall :p

craigix said:

Aah, not that it really matters as long as we get one and it's working but please if you don't mind take a pic or two :)

It might only be a charger but I'd love some more pics of it. I remember seeing the ones of it opened up.

Yeh what's all this iPhone business in this thread?! I'd love to see a picture of you viewing a webpage in Midori or Firefox or whatever browser's coming installed.

Back