"my Pandora Arrived Today" Threads

lobski

I look forward to see the very first one of these threads. And I hope many will follow.

The day this first thread pops up will be a glorious one. Undoubtedly, pictures must be taken, from the unopened box, to the first cut of the tape, to the last picture.

I will envy the person been struck with luck to be the first one to create such a thread.

Here is something that most of us would like to see: Pictures!

Please, if one day you wake up and see that a Pandora has arrived, don't open it immediately! Check the forums and see if anyone's made a thread about getting their own. Don't see any? You may be the lucky first! Hold up your excitement, get a digital camera and take pictures of the following:

1. General isolated pictures of the box it arrived in, in ORIGINAL condition.
2. Pictures of all 4 sides of the box

After step 2, cut the tape, which opens the top flaps. But do not take out the contents!

3. Take a picture of the box "opened up"
4. Finally, take out the contents and take detailed pictures of the product itself.

The post it on the forum. This will make everyone else hate you and green with envy.

I wonder who will be the first to create the thread!

lobski said:
I look forward to see the very first one of these threads. And I hope many will follow.

The day this first thread pops up will be a glorious one. Undoubtedly, pictures must be taken, from the unopened box, to the first cut of the tape, to the last picture.

I will envy the person been struck with luck to be the first one to create such a thread.

Here is something that most of us would like to see: Pictures!

Please, if one day you wake up and see that a Pandora has arrived, don't open it immediately! Check the forums and see if anyone's made a thread about getting their own. Don't see any? You may be the lucky first! Hold up your excitement, get a digital camera and take pictures of the following:

1. General isolated pictures of the box it arrived in, in ORIGINAL condition.
2. Pictures of all 4 sides of the box

After step 2, cut the tape, which opens the top flaps. But do not take out the contents!

3. Take a picture of the box "opened up"
4. Finally, take out the contents and take detailed pictures of the product itself.

The post it on the forum. This will make everyone else hate you and green with envy.

Hopefully my box will have 6 sides ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 0:

Give a camera to the mailman and let him shoot the whole route of the package.........................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

<_<

P.S: I kid

lobski said:
Please, if one day you wake up and see that a Pandora has arrived, don't open it immediately!

I know I'm very close to the front of the queue (in the UK at least - I've not figured out if there are separate queues for different countries or if it's all one big one).

Fat chance of me waiting or doing any frilly unboxing vids. Get in, get it powered on, get playing with it, decide if it really was worth all the fuss :)

If I happen to get mine first (unlikely), but I am close to the front of the queue (less than #50) as far as I can tell. I'll be sure to take lots and lots of pictures.

I will see if I can write up the first, "Just Got My Pandora" posts on the unofficial openpandora blog, I think 3 of us bloggers on there are receiving launch Pandoras. I will be sure to get out my good camera if I'm allowed.

I hope the developers send them on 31st of march so that they arrive on april 1st at the earliest. ED would also have to upload his rendering source files so that anyone with blender and a photo of his desk could make a "ZOMG MY PANDORA ARRIVED!"-fake.

I think this would end in a quite confusing day.

(Another idea would be to build that Pandora-paper-model, show it to your friends for a day or two and then wrap it around the real thing on april fools day...)

if I get mine on april 1st, I'm going to be angry because it implies that they could have been done earlier and just waited for humor

i bet i am away with work when mine turns up. looks like i will be in france doing a battle field tour when they are shipped. typical :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2: :pandora2:

If it does come halfway through march, chance are I will be down a cave in Wales. I'm hoping it comes just before that, as it would be nice to have for editing any caving photos/videos on.

fiveseven said:
If it does come halfway through march, chance are I will be down a cave in Wales. I'm hoping it comes just before that, as it would be nice to have for editing any caving photos/videos on.
Pipedreams for ANY march date

PoisonedV said:
fiveseven said:
Pipedreams for ANY march date

Yeah! It's silly to think you're gonna receive your Pandora before june, really....

Zarneth said:
giovanni said:
Step 0:

Give a camera to the mailman and let him shoot the whole route of the package.
Just plant a hidden camera in the package to record the trip.
Yup and connect it to the Pandora with the Pandora on + extra battery connected via USB or something. Then you can watch everything right after you unbox it.

Back