My Pandora Arrived! Quick Picture. :)

jumpman said:
Hi zod, how about Ape Escape? It was the first dual analog PS1 game, so it would be a good show off of controls! Thanks Again!

Chris
I would have to agree with you on that one, but I would also like to see Spyro the Dragon since it was one of my all time favorite games.

Last edited by a moderator:
/off topic
#1 GameMaster, you and second exodous, and I seem to know the wonder that is Gir... and I wonder why few others seem recognize it.

Viva la Gir.

BackAssward said:
/off topic
#1 GameMaster, you and second exodous, and I seem to know the wonder that is Gir... and I wonder why few others seem recognize it.

Viva la Gir.
I for one do!

static.gif

Im so excited and I just can't hide it, I know I know I want You! (and 'you' being the pandora)

DaveC said:
I can see this like the GP32 days again with many of the heavy hitters of coding comming back.

I'm no coder but I've been hanging around here for over 6 years now :blink: and it's definately starting to get that same vibe it had in the GP32 days. Much like the old c64 and Amiga Scene vibes from the 80s and 90s :)

Good times :)

BaDToaD said:
DaveC said:
I can see this like the GP32 days again with many of the heavy hitters of coding comming back.

I'm no coder but I've been hanging around here for over 6 years now :blink: and it's definately starting to get that same vibe it had in the GP32 days. Much like the old c64 and Amiga Scene vibes from the 80s and 90s :)

Good times :)
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Na-Noo said:
BackAssward said:
/off topic

Viva la Gir.
I for one do!
Good man (I suspect a Daoist at heart), I am sorry we were at odds at times. Now I have to go check on my Waffles, Tacos, and Piggies (even if they are war piggies).

BackAssward said:
Good man (I suspect a Daoist at heart), I am sorry we were at odds at times. Now I have to go check on my Waffles, Tacos, and Piggies (even if they are war piggies).
Was we, haha, unless it was a personal attack I wouldn't remember. Usually because half the time I don't disagree with someone, it's just the detail/nuance which is one of the hardest things to get across online. Especially when your quickly replying, in small windows while at work :lol:
The mood/feeling around here has really changed, it's been on that tipping point of being ready for so long that it really didn't help at times. So good times. I've not even seen a read the sticky and search comment ;)

Na-Noo said:
BackAssward said:
Was we, haha, unless it was a personal attack I wouldn't remember. Usually because half the time I don't disagree with someone, it's just the detail/nuance which is one of the hardest things to get across online. Especially when your quickly replying, in small windows while at work :lol:
The mood/feeling around here has really changed, it's been on that tipping point of being ready for so long that it really didn't help at times. So good times. I've not even seen a read the sticky and search comment ;)
Oh, but did you miss the Gir references?
“MORE PIGGIES GIR MORE PIGIEEEESSS!”

BackAssward said:
Awww, my bees? :(

#1 GameMaster said:
jumpman said:
Hi zod, how about Ape Escape? It was the first dual analog PS1 game, so it would be a good show off of controls! Thanks Again!

Chris
I would have to agree with you on that one, but I would also like to see Spyro the Dragon since it was one of my all time favorite games.

I would agree with jumpman, except that Ape Escape really, really needs all 4 shoulder buttons, too.

Oh, and Hi Zod! Excellent to see you have stuff to work with :)

sryidc said:

Gir Rocks! :D
You sir, by that post, are a god among men. May I bow.

edit: may I add : dup di du... tacos!

BackAssward said:
Na-Noo said:
BackAssward said:
/off topic

Viva la Gir.
I for one do!

Omg. Invader Zim fans! :D
All time favourite show...
It's a pity harldy an people know about it...And then you sometimes get the people who like simply because they can fit in that way :/

I've got them all ripped to my laptop (soon to be Pandora) so have it wherever I go haha (that and Samurai Jack), nothing else is on there permanently.
Considering I'm a massive anime fan and that's what I always have on me says a lot! :lol:

@BackAssward no never missed it ;)

Na-Noo said:
I've got them all ripped to my laptop (soon to be Pandora) so have it wherever I go haha (that and Samurai Jack), nothing else is on there permanently.
Considering I'm a massive anime fan and that's what I always have on me says a lot! :lol:

@BackAssward no never missed it ;)

that was my plan too. im going on a trip to Ireland in april and i am hopping to bring the panda to watch zim on the flight. (and play some smash brothers of course)

mario_headbanging.gif

:) thats if i get mine by then. :rolleyes:

BackAssward said:
/off topic

Viva la Gir.
I'm aware enough to get all of your posts confused.

Back