Release Mupen64Plus 2.2

When you download and run 2.1.0.17 (fresh install/download), the controls aren't working. When you download 2.1.0.16, start the program, then upgrade to 17 the controls respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you download and run 2.1.0.17 (fresh install/download), the controls aren't working. When you download 2.1.0.16, start the program, then upgrade to 17 the controls respond.
Oh??? I have broken something with default control with last release it seems. I'll take a look. Thanks for the info.

Hi ptitSeb, I've been trying real hard to find a way to remap exit to a joypad button. Is there any way an exit command could be included in the SDL input config?

I have tried modifying the general config with no results.

Hi ptitSeb, I've been trying real hard to find a way to remap exit to a joypad button. Is there any way an exit command could be included in the SDL input config?

I have to check that. I don't think exit is in input-plugin and ESC is hard-coded. But not 100%, I'll check and give feedback later.

I have to check that. I don't think exit is in input-plugin and ESC is hard-coded. But not 100%, I'll check and give feedback later.
I think I may have had you check before, and I believe you found that it is hard coded. I think I am more just wondering if there is any sort of possible workaround to exit the emulator using a mappable button combo.

EDIT: Probably just wishful thinking...

Mine always fills it, and I can't figure out how to change it.
I've had the same issue. With both Zelda games (using Rice), it seems like regardless of settings, they render in widescreen. I've looked through the .ini files and couldn't find anything to change this. Any ideas? I've got the same problem with Glide and Paper Mario as well.

This emulator is excellent though, great job on it and thank you, ptitSeb!

I've had the same issue. With both Zelda games (using Rice), it seems like regardless of settings, they render in widescreen. I've looked through the .ini files and couldn't find anything to change this. Any ideas? I've got the same problem with Glide and Paper Mario as well.

I have forced Widescreen hack (hardcoded) on the Rice plugin for both Zelda, Mario64 and Mario Kart games.

All other games / plugin / roms combo the settings are parametrable.

I have forced Widescreen hack (hardcoded) on the Rice plugin for both Zelda, Mario64 and Mario Kart games.

All other games / plugin / roms combo the settings are parametrable.
Alright! What about with Glide? I noticed that it automatically stretches games to fit the screen, which I'm having trouble finding a parameter for. What would it be called?

@lunarwhale: I have to check (I will check in the github), I don't remember everything by heart.

But note that, for Rice, it's a Widescreen hack, maintaining Aspect Ratio, it's not stretching (and that's why I forced it).

*EDIT*: It should be "adjust_aspect = 1" and it can be set per rom.

I'll keep that in mind with Rice, and thank you!

Edit: Having a strange issue with trying to edit the Glide64mk2.ini file. Whenever I make a change to it (in this case, changing adjust_aspect), it reverts it upon launching a game.

I'm using Glide64mk2 as well, and while the file doesn't revert, the program just refuses to listen to any changes I make.

The file didn't revert, but I agree that it doesn't seems to use much.

I have to check that, and also fix the "remember last pos" that is a bit bugged.

I hope you can fix it. That's the only one that works properly for Kirby 64, which is literally the only game I'm using this emulator for.

@ptitSeb so im not sure if thats still a known issue: I was clearing appdata of mupen and downloaded newest version from repo -> controls wont work. Fix was easy after reading this thread here, still would be nice if the version in the repo would work

That new build 18 should fix the issu on 1st install.

Build 18

-----------

• Should now works even when it's 1st install.
  • Added ini file from Wally.

Back