Release MPS, a New Tool to stream Music

When you've queued up a number of tracks you can press q to skip to the next track. Is there a way to go back to the previous track?

- Neelix

The screenshot seems to only contain music either by Enya, or with her contributing. I just wondered if that was a feature of this that say, Rockbox was lacking.
 Did you check the repo screenshots of even the software description ?
Aahhh, yes - the repo is much more informative - it also plays Michael Jackson and Queen too, which is better if you don't particularly like Enya (like me).

D.

hi, i'm sorry but i noticed you're having a problem with unicodes...

here's an image...

http://tinypic.com/r/13z3gag/8

i searched .liberee

some other accented title play fine but give the same kind of error when trying to download them...

New version on the repo!

#0.20.08.2: released May 1st 2014: No holiday here! This version fixes the unicode crashes (sometimes occuring with certain songs) and adds a volume indicator. 

first, thanks for that, playback issue with unicode files seems fixed, unfortunately it seems there's still an error when trying to download files related to unicode...

140501-214029.png

This is a really cool piece of software, very useful for a fast music search.

Yes it's great, many thanks for that... the previous unicode problem seems fixed or at least I didn't had a crash doing the same kind of operation...

Yes it's great, many thanks for that... the previous unicode problem seems fixed or at least I didn't had a crash doing the same kind of operation...
Thanks for testing - I was communicating a lot with the author over that issue and he was very supportive to fix it. Seems like this bug is gone for now. 

If you find anything else please let me know. 

By the way you should try the album search function, it's AWESOME. 

The app doesn't work on my pandora. I think there is an error, but the console window closes too fast to read it. It may say sth like "Syntax Error: invalid syntax", but I'm not sure. I already tried reinstalling.

The app doesn't work on my pandora. I think there is an error, but the console window closes too fast to read it. It may say sth like "Syntax Error: invalid syntax", but I'm not sure. I already tried reinstalling.
Hmm it still works on mine.. Are you up to date on your firmware updates? I know a few patches ago there was an update to a new python version which could make a difference.

Edit: Maybe you need to community codec pack installed? http://pandorawiki.org/Firmware#Community_Codec_Package_-_for_Pandora_OS.2C_Release_2010-05

Last edited by a moderator:
Back