MIPI woes, good design ideas and headaches

Offtopic:

Not really to place for this :p , but it ignores all vimperator keybindings except insert until insert is pressed again. In other words, makes a vimperator-enabled firefox work like regular firefox.

Also Offtopic: Ah, Pentadactyl does that with Ctrl-Z and calls it Passthrough mode. You can also enable it for one character press with Ctrl-V.

-God Ginrai

But the same problem you would have with letters, too. ;) With the difference, that "a" (WASD) or "x" and "y" are really used sometimes, but I never heard of a PC game (and most of the time PC game ports have this issue), where you with with 1 or jump with 2...
Yes, you would have the same issue with letters. That's why I believe we need to label the buttons with something other than a Latin letter or a number.   Incidentally, I have played games which use number keys. We even have one in the repo that comes readily to mind, it's called Galactic Artifact.  

- Neelix
Microbes and NanoLemmings also use the number keys as game shortcuts. And I guess lots of ports of PC games like Doom/Quake etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back