Meet me at the FOSDEM 2012! (2012-01-07)

He'll also ship the US Pandoras to save you some shipping costs :D

Interesting I also live in Bernie Sanders' Land... wonder if that may benefit my original pre-order... Also Link are you receiving parts and assembling them in the US? Just curious if I could help in any way..

Last edited by a moderator:
Only got 8 minutes of video, not sure why or how. Quality isn't that good either, and my audio recorder didn't work out well either.
One listener tried to record using some voice recorder and he agreed to provide me with the recording. That is I have recordings for *some* of the talks (not all, but some) from the gaming dev room. Yes, it is audio only and I have no idea about the quality. I will check this sometime "soon" and let you know about it.

Good talk Ed! FOSDEM in general was very successful. I wish the gamedev room was a bigger though, could easily have gotten 3 times the visitors if there was room.

That said I really enjoyed my weekend there.

Will there be another event for the release of this new batch of pandora's?
I'm not sure I understand your question here. What type of event do you mean? We've had vans catch fire, volcanos erupt, a global recession, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only got 8 minutes of video, not sure why or how. Quality isn't that good either, and my audio recorder didn't work out well either.
One listener tried to record using some voice recorder and he agreed to provide me with the recording. That is I have recordings for *some* of the talks (not all, but some) from the gaming dev room. Yes, it is audio only and I have no idea about the quality. I will check this sometime "soon" and let you know about it.
Okay, some first talks are available already, more are to follow once I got the okay from the speakers. Once I got some feedback from all speakers I'll forward this to the fosdem guys for more permanent hosting. So far I eg don't have the okay from ED for publishing the audio recordings of his talk. Thanks to the folks from unknown horizons there is some temporary hosting available:

http://files.unknown-horizons.org/~fosdem/

The audio recording of the talk ED gave during his FOSDEM presentation is now available. That is: it will be once it was propagated to the mirrors and can then be found here:

EDs FOSDEM talk

Back