Pandora Rebirth Competition (2012-01-09)

"The program you submit can be virtually anything: A game, an application, a tool, an alternative OS, an OS extend, etc." Does this include malware and viruses? For educational purposes of coarse.

I hope your kidding? Technically it can be that, but who wants to vote software that confuses your pandora?

E: Damn slae, you ninja'd :p (Maybe I should start writing immediatly I spot something I want to comment..)

Last edited by a moderator:
"The program you submit can be virtually anything: A game, an application, a tool, an alternative OS, an OS extend, etc." Does this include malware and viruses? For educational purposes of coarse.

I hope your kidding? Technically it can be that, but who wants to vote software that confuses your pandora?

E: Damn slae, you ninja'd :p (Maybe I should start writing immediatly I spot something I want to comment..)

no confusion happens when you do than!

Like "if someone puts a virus to download, don't download it" ?

Joke apart, yes, you can submit that, but it's kinda like off-topic, as you see most entries are games.

If you found some flaws in the pandora os, you'd better report it to the firmware maintainers.

I think the results were announced soon afterwards, and discussion continued in a new thread.

In future, you might want to start a new thread for this kind of question (after using the forum's search tool to try answering it yourself) - It's considered bad form to post in topics more than a few months old (aka 'gravedigging') - Binky

I'm sorry :) I posted here, because I couldn't find the new thread.

Searching for "rebirth competition" gives only this thread. If I found that thread I wouldn't post here. So where is it, can you help me?

Ah you wanted the results from past year ?
exactly. This thread stopped on 26 March 2012. The results were supposed to be announced after 31 March 2012, but I really cannot find the announcement. This is why I gravedigged this thread (sorry for that), because there was no other place to ask about that.

Back