Maintained list of all remaining issues. Call to help.

Yeah, something where ED and I and others can put in patches they made.
We have some great stuff hidden in some threads here that aTc does not want in his OS but ED and I think are well worth it and shuold go in some public test build

I think we should have a separate apt repo where these fixes are added and people can download them that way. Which means it's easily undone.

Of course it's easy to do a test image with all the bells and whistles too.

Okay finally got it working.. Using a MacBook Air running Debian at the moment to pull packages from, it seems to build testing and sid okay (I butchered the folders a bit and will need some reorganising so stable does not work (ironic)

https://github.com/PyraOS/OS_Build/actions/runs/10488734960 When this run is completed testing (Trixie) and sid images can be downloaded. (All are broken at the moment though)

Next Steps:
* Document the hell out of the build process because the documentation online is pretty poor. (Specifically around certificates)
* Tidy up the repo and fix the modified debs properly (with versioning and changelogs) so all three OS's build.
* Setup docker containers for all three builds
* Add the community testing patches to a github repo and build a github.io page with a repo to pull from.
* Move rest of the debs from ED's repo to the github.io page, at this point ED can stop hosting it.

Of course i'd love help from the community if able to speed some things up a bit. I am no expert on apt repos but now at least I understand how the certificates work..

Last edited:
It looks like testing and sid don't work at the moment, might need some other things updated to get them to work properly (MLO and Uboot perhaps)

discord is a bunch of heathens. i didn't say it there but they are wrong. we already discussed appropriateness and #pyra is for pyra community talk, including knives. actually they were polluting the community channel with dev talk. but i do want a blade as a peripheral in my pyra. my inspiration is this laptop gun:

View attachment 39330

The knife discussions are .. well interesting. Most of us would agree that Mat has been talking about his knive collection for a good while now and yeah we need something else to talk about (Which is why the PyraOS stuff is happening in the main channel..)

But i was not the one who did post an Knive whit a quite "difficult Background" ..

At least this whole stuff brought me back to Pyra as Pocket EDC

If there is an Image, i know how to Flash Stuff ..

Back