Looking For People Interested In Creating New Www Page About Pandora

Alex. said:
In the meanwhile, how about you all give a big thanks to Hando who not only founded this site, but also maintained and paid its hosting/domain fees ever since!
Fair call. As a newcomer it's good to learn a little history actually. :)

I do stand by my view on the need for a glitzy Pandora portal, but on further thought, openpandora.org will probably provide this in the same way that gp2x.com does.

A separate fansite could still be beneficial though, as long as it was integrated back into these forums suitably (eg. after each article, simply provide a "discuss this here" link that directs back to these forums).

More brand exposure, more hype, more Diggs, more traffic, more sales. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
StreaK said:
Im Looking for people interested in creating new www page about pandora. Similiar to our GP32X but much better.

Im looking mainly for writters [ to make new articles about pandora / games reviews / dev faqs / ... ]
I think you may be jumping the gun a bit. There is no actual hardware or software right now. There is not likely to be hardware for at least a couple months. There will not be much (finished) software for some time after that. You may want to wait until there is something to review before you create a review site.

It is true that GP32X is not the flashiest site on the web, but it has served the community well for over 5 years. The Pandora team reads these forums and uses them as a conduit to the users. I expect this will continue. This is the repository for pandora info. Unless the GP32 and GP2X get sick of all the Pandora noise and boot us out, why would anybody go anywhere else?

If you are a skilled web designer and feel you could make a better site, why not contact Hando and maybe offer up a redesign? I'm sure if you showed him some slick layouts he'd implement them.

As for reviews and articles, we've been doing them for ages. I expect there will be more than a dozen formal reviews of the hardware once it ships. Same with software.

I appreciate your desire to add something to the community. I do not think that a new site is necessarily the best outlet for your desire though, at least not at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back