Release Inside The Box - Anyone interested in Pandora-only Zine ?

just a quick reply. i need to catch up properly when i get home in a couple of days, but i have no problems merging both together, or even retiring the web version. i've not even followed up with contributors for the next one.

anyway, back soon and we'll sort it out then

I'm going to be biased and say anything Sonic from OCR, but their Zelda, Doom, Castlevania and Final Fantasy mixes are top notch too, I have most of the community albums they've produced.

Anything I write or have written I'm happy for it to be used in both HTML and PND versions, by the way how many articles do you have lined up for the first PND issue?

12 short news / 10 games reviews / 1 article / 1 interview [in the making] so far.. i think it will be for 20 minutes of reading..

Edit, I have no clear thought on this one..

i) Call it #3, since there _have_ been 2 issues already; retcon history etc.

ii) Or call it #1, since this is a 'reboot' perhaps, and fold content in (with permissions), so at least its all in one place and not 'lost' in the mess?

You can have my two articles if you like.

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout pre-PND issue 1 and 2, and the new issue will be issue 1 (proper), it's nice to see the PND come to fruition though, it's been a long time coming.

How bout pre-PND issue 1 and 2, and the new issue will be issue 1 (proper)..

I need to think about it a little bit. It depends from pmprog as well, he needs to give a green light, since ITB HTML was his contribution (maybe he doesnt like the ideas of joining HTML/PND)

BTW. It would be nice if any of You interested in article/reviews contribution for Issue 2, give me a sign here [or on PM], so i can complete list of authors and nag You before deadline [deadline -> 20 June 2012]

Nevermind, i created new topic here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Green light from me. What about packaging the first two up into your pnd system and make your new one issue 3? If you need me to reformat any of the articles, give me a shout

Back