Lode Runner Clone

bfg posted on Apr 28 2004 at 05:32 AM said:
I'm planning to change some code on GPPANG, because it's very bad coded and i can add monster easily or the bonus gun. But i don't know if i'll can do this before June. (A little boy will arrive in my life :D)

Quartz was a great idea from StickOfJoy, but it was too hard to code for me. Not impossible, but to much real life time consuming ...

I've started the lode runner clone because it should be a 15 days developpement only ... (Now i've just to code the IA ennemy, make some gameplay change, designing level and make some nice presentation screen ... :D).

Here's the news

;)
Congratulations for your son, bgf.

Also, thanks very much for your news! ;)

Yours, B)

Last edited by a moderator:
minor bug report (using the 20040428 release):

I noticed that if I dug holes in the first level, then completed the level before those tiles regenerated, they eventually appear in the next level.

perishabl posted on Apr 28 2004 at 07:20 PM said:
minor bug report (using the 20040428 release):

I noticed that if I dug holes in the first level, then completed the level before those tiles regenerated, they eventually appear in the next level.
Thanks for the report !! I've corrected the bug last night ! ;) I think i've really improve playability (Some test not yet implemented, for example you can leave screen right or left) but I'm working now on the ennemy IA ...

Enslaved posted on Apr 29 2004 at 01:36 PM said:
Are you planning on putting in enhanced gfx? :D
Hum ... I'd like ... But if i try to make myself gfx, it'll be really ... AWFULL !! :) :)

If someone want to send me beautifull 16*16 tiles block for WALL,ROPE,LADDER and some 16*16 pixels Block to make backgroud, i'm okay ! :D (click contact on my HomePage !).

For sprite, i can send someone my working .BMP file ... ;)

But for the moment i prefer finish coding the game ...

Back