Justin Carter - Freedom of Speech

Pity about that, Korean girls are beautiful.  Wouldn't worry about it though, there's always rebels in every line of thinking ;)
They are only beautiful AFTER surgery. Its a well known fact that a large majority of korean girls change their face.
Ya, I heard that. Plastic surgery is as big a business there as Taco Bell here in the states. For an example of a naturally beautiful KOR girl, check out youtube.com/user/sweetandtasty

We seem to be drifting from the topic of free speech...

You do not have the right not to demand freedom!

I've been following this since I heard it on NPR on the 3rd. It's pretty scary that the government can arrest someone and hold them for so long without really considering whether the threat was real. There was so much pointing to it being a joke. It's scary that an off color joke or rap lyrics that mention the Boston bombing can put you in prison with astronomical bail, but death threats directed at one race or another go unpunished. The NSA wiretaps, domestic drones, and selective imprisonment without trial make me shudder at what America could become. And I feel like a total tin foil hatter for thinking that.

My city set off fireworks tonight in celebration of our nation's independence. While the crowd was cheering at the bright lights and (maybe) what they symbolized, I could only think about the above.

We live in a tri city area. The bigger city launches them on the 4th while our city makes a weekend out of it. But I also thought it was weird taking place after the 4th.

I'm afraid not. I live in Michigan. There are actually two Tri Cities in our state. Sorry for the confusion though.

This is just ridiculous and very scary. Americans, i hate your government. Its a brave new world out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ we hate it too ... no post 86 machine guns :( !! No being able to run emulators without the Feds knowing ...

Back