Man Assaults Child Over Gears Of War!

Azalin

What was that? It sounded like a, a sound of some
Website
www.loremaster.a-host.info
Taken from the mouth of DCemu:
Teen put in hospital by 36-year-old man as a result of stock shortages

While it’s normally hardware launches that prompt violence and silliness, it would seem that recently reviewed title Gears of War reached such a level of hype that some customers were actually prepared to use their fists to secure themselves a copy.

According to reports currently floating around the internet, a 15-year-old boy was attacked and actually put into hospital by a 36-year-old man who kicked off in a queue outside a branch of Gamestop in Detroit.

Apparently, the argument developed after store clerks informed the crowd that stocks were running out, at which point the 36-year-old customer attempted to cut in line and when challenged swore at and repeatedly punched the 15-year-old who was to receive the last copy of the game.

Naturally the police were called and the man was arrested for aggravated assault and is currently awaiting arraignment at a local correctional facility.

The kid on the other hand was so badly beaten that he had to go to hospital for treatment to wounds on his face, head and neck. The real bummer though is he doesn’t even have his rightful copy of Gears of War to play as he mends either – this is currently being held by police as evidence.

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=104

Mhmm, yep, as games become more and more hyped, people become more and more deranged. Did i mention that this wonderful piece of art cost $10 million to produce?

Im sure he just wanted to save him from the evil game, ask jack thomson and he will declare this man as a hero!

That game is rated M for Mature, 17+. Little twat got what he deserved.

- Alex

That game is rated M for Mature, 17+. Little twat got what he deserved.

- Alex

The first time you find me a game store that actually prevents you from buying games that aren't rated for your age, you get a cookie. Seriously, i was buying M-rated games @ EB& Wal-mart when i was 13! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt some kid burn his best friends house down because he got a copy of zelda 3 before him.

oh and its not just games remember the cabbage patch wars.

Back