Just Got A Gb Micro

I really can't wait to play Harvest Moon. I loved the game a couple of years ago, but the game was a rental and I didn't succeed in burning it. Everytime my PSX was off (had that version) I didn't bother playing it, but I knew if I turned the system on. I couldn't stop :rolleyes:

And I also can't wait to play the THPS series on the GBA. Never looked at them at some point. I had a GBA some years ago, but the only games I had where: Ecks vs Sever, MarioKart and Kurukurukururin. Since I didn't know anything about 3rd party hardware which could load roms I sold it. Now I bought an Micro and searched what the thing was capable of and I was suprised I could play GBA games for nothing with nothing more than a MiniSD and an Ezflash card.**

I love the these communities!!! :)

**And ofcourse the brain to find this stuff within seconds ;)

If any of you speak japanese or are a collector, then check this link out:

LINK

It's Mother 3 for only around US$15. Hurry, the offer ends in less than two days.

I find the GB Micro perfect for fighters because it really has the tightest controls of the entire GBA line.

I bought THPS: Underground a couple of days ago, but damn... this game is great. Haven't enjoyed a game this much lately. The durability is also great. I almost completed the story mode, so I checked out what the arcade mode was and it's just like I play the old PSX version. Just highscores, collecting the skate letters, making combo's, doing gaps while performing tricks and stuff. It's great! I can't wait to play and complete all the other Tony Hawks to be honest :lol:

EDIT: I think I'm going to buy the originals ;)

Shifty said:
Great, my rat just chewed my Micro's Power adapter :angry: I'm getting rid of him.
Poor rat :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back