I Just Bought A........ Gba Micro

CUPC4KES posted on Aug 27 2006 at 11:36 PM said:
thanks bad toad, i'll be gettin one from there.

Bear in mind that if you intend to use it on your ds lite, you need a Passme, Passkey, Superpass, Superkey or you need to flash the ds

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a breand new one the other day as it worked out around £42 incl delivery so thought what the heck.
Just got it delivered today and am really impressed feels really solid, nice clean minimal silver looks, nice to nintendo have gone from the plasticy kiddie look of old with a more mature styling for there latest hardware revisions.

Screen is great, don't know why people complain about the size of tghe screen, works perfectly well, and text easliy legible.
With an ez flash III card and around 12 games crammed on this is true portable gaming (mobile phones for gaming just nevber cut it, they just suck as gaming devices, there phones after all :p ), being almost the same size of my mobile i can barely notice it in my trouser pocket.

Before i could only be bothered taking my DS or Gp32 or SP on train or plane trips, now this thing can be taken everywhere. With the huge GBA library and i have only touched on a small prtion of it should keep me happy gaming for a long time. Also feel less geeky playing it out in public as the thing is so damn small no one can see ya playing a gameboy :p

Quite chuffed 42 quid well spent!

the screen is brilliant in my opinion, i cant see why some people slag it off. weeks after getting mine im still loving it, my gf reckoned it was waste of time, and id never use it but ive been using it more than my ds lite with a passkey, rythm tengoku, advance wars, minish cap, f-zero and final fantasy tactics are my favourites at the minute, shame mariokart is crap through supercard. <_<

Back