Release It's Here!


Status
Not open for further replies.

calc84maniac

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
332
DroneB Dev said:
are those blobs screws?
right under the 1 key and del Button?
i dont think those are gummy feet
Nope, they're extra buttons
 
Last edited by a moderator:

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
11,010
Location
England
Website
twitter.com
calc84maniac said:
DroneB Dev said:
are those blobs screws?
right under the 1 key and del Button?
i dont think those are gummy feet
Nope, they're extra buttons
That is damage to the case, whoops. Won't happen on the rest.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gusarapo

Still Fresh
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
36
Location
Germany/Spain
craigix said:
How about a video...

a video of a row of Pandora consoles all running a different thing?
Just 1 Pandora would be nice but a row of them would be wonderful.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gruso

thunderbox
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
7,461
Age
43
Location
Sydney, Australia
Website
pandorapress.net
Ok, I'll hold off for a few hours and hope for some more pics/video from MW. Before long though, someone will tip off Engadget etc (if you're reading this, mystery tipsters, be cool man). And there'll be no stopping Screeny when he wakes up. :D

When I do post it, I'll do it in my best calm voice. No digg/reddit fanfare yet, we'll save that for ED's pics.
 

droneb

Very Active Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
1,072
craigix said:
calc84maniac said:
DroneB Dev said:
are those blobs screws?
right under the 1 key and del Button?
i dont think those are gummy feet
Nope, they're extra buttons
That is damage to the case, whoops. Won't happen on the rest.
way too long Screws? or MW went too Happy screwing :p
on the worst case i would put two extra gummy feet right over them
 
Last edited by a moderator:

-Tj-

Active Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
843
DroneB Dev said:
or MW went too Happy screwing :p
Wrong, sir! Wrong! :lol:

The case looks great, guys. I can't wait to see more of this, getting really excited! ... and this right after quoting DroneB Dev's screwing comment... :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

second exodous

Advanced Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
2,974
Location
Utah, USA
DroneB Dev said:
craigix said:
calc84maniac said:
DroneB Dev said:
are those blobs screws?
right under the 1 key and del Button?
i dont think those are gummy feet
Nope, they're extra buttons
That is damage to the case, whoops. Won't happen on the rest.
way too long Screws? or MW went too Happy screwing :p
on the worst case i would put two extra gummy feet right over them
craigix said:
The wrong screws then wondering why they just kept spinning.
I guess that's his Pandora for the time being.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

droneb

Very Active Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
1,072
hey BTW why the cellophane ? i remember it is way too bad to have around when making assembly of sensitive electronics

even more when the pandora has a sensitive spot (that i recall it said "dont touch when turned on"

and 2 question
will the batt case also get shipped in matte? or OPT will save some bucks on delivering that one as it is

and 3 question (srry im so hyped out cuz the pics and all the food i ate at afternoon)
wuts that lil black round cable sticking out from the upper part, is it the audio signal? or is it the wifi/bt aux antenna conn?
 

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
3,096
Age
30
Website
Visit site
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

calc84maniac

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
332
PoisonedV said:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
Twice a day, actually. Try harder.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shill

Still Fresh
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
33
Age
28
calc84maniac said:
PoisonedV said:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
Twice a day, actually. Try harder.
...unless the clock shows AM and PM. Try harder. :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

magicman5421

TASTY SNACKS
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
399
Website
Visit site
calc84maniac said:
PoisonedV said:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
Twice a day, actually. Try harder.
Depends what kind of clock you're using. Not everybody uses 12-hour clocks, you know. Try harder.
:p

Edit: NINJA'D!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Loonie

Active Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
753
magicman5421 said:
calc84maniac said:
PoisonedV said:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
Twice a day, actually. Try harder.
Depends what kind of clock you're using. Not everybody uses 12-hour clocks, you know. Try harder.
:p
Additionally, the manner of clock breakage was not stipulated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

droneb

Very Active Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
1,072
Loonie said:
magicman5421 said:
calc84maniac said:
PoisonedV said:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.
even a broken clock is right once a day!
(the vaporware twats aren't the broken clock)
Twice a day, actually. Try harder.
Depends what kind of clock you're using. Not everybody uses 12-hour clocks, you know. Try harder.
:p
Additionally, the manner of clock breakage was not stipulated.
we're not even sure if it was a time clock
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top