Is Everything On Track For Early April Production?

kingoddball

Yep - I've started the thread everyone wants to know.

Has anything shipped? (boards/cases)

I know at this point it's Sunday somewhere in the world, but in Australia it's 4pm.

Sorry if it seems rude - But we are all awaiting OP team's responces in every thread.

kingoddball said:
Yep - I've started the thread everyone wants to know.

Has anything shipped? (boards/cases)

I know at this point it's Sunday somewhere in the world, but in Australia it's 4pm.

Sorry if it seems rude - But we are all awaiting OP team's responces in every thread.

You've asked this same question in every other thread on the front page. Stop. When there's information to tell you, you'll hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
I should have more photos for you this week.
I misread that as "I should have more photos of you this week." :eek:

Gruso said:
I misread it as yes.

Bad Gruso.

naughty, naughty Gruso.
If you do that again you will be sent to spend a week under the bridge with the trolls. In good news i dear there is so many of them its easy to start a party

So is any of the devs scheduling his flight for 1st of april? i guess not.
At least that they should know by now.

6a01053596fb28970c0120a60feb37970c-400wi

Of course by the time ED gets the Blog post up it may be after April 1st at which point I'd say we could be fairly sure we'd already know it hadn't started.

Alpha2 said:
Of course by the time ED gets the Blog post up it may be after April 1st at which point I'd say we could be fairly sure we'd already know it hadn't started.

but at least it's then "confirmed"...

Congrats to Craigix for the biggest cop out of an answer so far. Even better than Ed's blog post in which he states he is too tired to make a blog post. Good work guys.

Give the man a break. He can't tell us because he doesn't know. Chinese factories are elusive and complicated beasts.
Also, ED's twitter is where you should be looking.
http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717

Tobs said:
Give the man a break. He can't tell us because he doesn't know. Chinese factories are elusive and complicated beasts.
Also, ED's twitter is where you should be looking.
http://twitter.com/EvilDragon1717

BS. If anything had shipped then he'd know about it. He'd have given his address to the factory and would have tracking numbers.

gibberish said:
Congrats to Craigix for the biggest cop out of an answer so far. Even better than Ed's blog post in which he states he is too tired to make a blog post. Good work guys.

Back