Important color changes

levi: That's totally normal behaviour if you overclock and probably will be the same on the Pyra. That's why intel deliberately clocks AVX instructions several hundred MHz slower, to keep the power draw in check, so AVX code for intel CPUs has to be very carefully coded, otherwise the program might be running slower than generic code.

I'm still wondering what color the first run of the case, after the clear "prototype" run, will be.

I don't know if EvilDragon has shown the exact type of black it will be but that the first colour will be black he already said over a year ago.

Hmmm...I thought he said it would be dark grey.

Excuse me while I cancel my order.

At least I can order a clear case.

I've noticed the 2 ED's mobile device have a "P" for first letter...
:confused:
Just ask you what would the next name be?
Pocketeer?
Paradoxxx?
;)

Show me what you've got...
xD

IM still holding out for a Super Nintendo grey game case colored Pyra
(my pre order is all paid off, never cancelling)
Hopefully without the yellowing that will require you to Retr0bright it 25 years later.

I've noticed the 2 ED's mobile device have a "P" for first letter...
:confused:
Just ask you what would the next name be?
Pocketeer?
Paradoxxx?
;)

Show me what you've got...
xD
Pariah. Because all the other mobile computers kicked it out for being too good, and they got jealous.

Phantasos the spirit of dreams of fantasy
Pheme the spirit of rumour, report and gossip
Pistis the spirit of trust, honesty and good faith
Ponos the spirit of hard labour and toil

there are a few from your list that have connections to forum behaviour over the years...lol

If ED where to ever make a Smartwatch (I don't why he would lol) then he should call it Chronos, because that's the god/titan of time in Greek Mythology.

Everything better than Pyra ("Potato" in regional language of Poznan, Poland). :D

Back